Sure, I Stabbed The Guy, But The White Guy Ten Miles Away Made Me Do It

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[And George W Bush caused Benghazi. Murder a guy and get off simply because you were born in a segregated society and had very little means of escaping from it. I guess we're in the process of learning what fools come up with when they go to college and come out as social workers, anthropologists, and psychologists. But we're equal fools for believing the horse manure that comes out of their mouths.

Al Sharpton and Jessee Jackson have been playing that tune, and handsomely profiting fro m it, all their lives.]

"Given the high levels of segregation that many black males grow up in, the decreased employment opportunities, long-term unemployment and failing schools, the chances for young black males to develop a sense of healthy self-worth are limited,” he wrote.

“Black males, we cannot forget, are members of an American society which glorifies material wealth. But they are some of society’s members with the fewest routes available to gain that wealth without putting their own and others’ lives in danger.”

So far so good. Next, Eddie Glaude Jr. from Princeton University. He urged us to “broaden our understanding of victimization.”

“We must try to understand the context that produced it. It isn’t simply that these young black men are evil. In so many ways, we have failed them. I am not absolving them of their responsibility for the crime. I am simply holding us responsible for the world that produced them.”

A switch: The predator as victim. And victim as predator.

Tesfamariam summed it up.

“This is a vicious cycle that often results in young people making mistakes that change the course of their lives, deeply hurting their communities in the process. That cycle must end. It must end with us doing everything in our power to proactively tend to their wounds.”

Just for the record, she is referring to the wounds of the people doing the killing. Not their victims"

Help ?tending wounds? sought for black attackers

Racial equality was justified by idealism, but now, it's appealing to pragmatism.

Uh huh.

Forum List

Back