Suprise surprise

Who cares about VZ?
Why is the right so fixated on Chavez?

Because he's a hero of people like you......and he sucks at governing....oh wait it's his left wing philosphy.......do as I say not as I do

remember when his daughter was rolling around in dollar bills on a webcam, yet they are illegal to have in VZ....nothing like a hypcrit leftwinger

Who cares about VZ?

Because he's a hero of people like you......and he sucks at governing....oh wait it's his left wing philosphy.......do as I say not as I do

remember when his daughter was rolling around in dollar bills on a webcam, yet they are illegal to have in VZ....nothing like a hypcrit leftwinger

Wrong again. Prove that he is a hero of people like me.
I have no heroes.

His daughter rolling around on dollar bills?
Nope first I had heard of that must have been on Fox.

Who cares about VZ?

I have no heroes.

What's funny is liberals like you argue on here and think you know everything, but then you've never heard of this or that. Stop reading just leftwing shit, broaden your horizen. No wonder you guys are zombies and dont know shit.

Is NRP right wing as well?
Chávez's Daughter Poses With Dollar Bills, Unleashes Anger, Internet Meme : The Two-Way : NPR

I have no heroes.

What's funny is liberals like you argue on here and think you know everything, but then you've never heard of this or that. Stop reading just leftwing shit, broaden your horizen. No wonder you guys are zombies and dont know shit.

Chávez's Daughter Poses With Dollar Bills, Unleashes Anger, Internet Meme : The Two-Way : NPR

Prove he is a hero of people like me.

I have no heroes.

Prove he is a hero of people like me.
\]

"Youre' a fucking retard, I already owned you on his daughter.

So you dont like Chavez, is that what you are saying?

I mean leftwingers do like Chavez

Hugo Chavez and Hollywood - Hugo Chavez and Celebrity Fans

You make it too easy

and this thread was so much fun, but USA decided to quit......sucks

Prove I like Chavez.

Prove I give a rats ass about VZ.

I did not even know he had a daughter till this thread.

You on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about him.

Last edited:
Prove I like Chavez.

Prove I give a rats ass about VZ.

I did not even know he had a daughter till this thread.

You on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about him.

It's called being informed, check into it
you got your ass handed to you. You thought I was full of shit, but I wasnt, just admit it. I'll be gentle ;)

And yes liberals in this country like the guy, and back him. Now I cant prove you do, unless I check posts, which Im not going to do. But people like you do like him.

And dont tell me you dont know about him, if you dont, please stop posting, you dont have enough information to make sense, which would explain alot.
Be informed, it's just that simple.

Who cares about VZ?

Because they see Romney as a lost cause and have to have something to feel good about. Let them have their fun. They're so precious when they're losing. :D

sorry comrade, but Romney's tied with old Obama, and we'll see how it turns out. Maybe enough people are stupid to elect Obama again, but then again, maybe not.

And trust me liberals out of power are HILARIOUS........they come up with some doozies.

Who cares about VZ?

Because they see Romney as a lost cause and have to have something to feel good about. Let them have their fun. They're so precious when they're losing. :D

sorry comrade, but Romney's tied with old Obama, and we'll see how it turns out. Maybe enough people are stupid to elect Obama again, but then again, maybe not.

And trust me liberals out of power are HILARIOUS........they come up with some doozies.

LOL!!! I'll bet you think you're clever! :lmao:

Nice post, really informative....kinda sounds like the democrat talking points...nothing to say.....as usual

Nice post, really informative....kinda sounds like the democrat talking points...nothing to say.....as usual

You're the only one that's allowed to do that?!?! :eusa_eh:

No, you can, I am clever....oh and Im not stupid enough to vote for Obama....I mean he's done a great job......inf your analogy is anal sex.

But lets stay on topic, How bout that Chavez......Comrade are you a supporter of Chavez?

No, you can, I am clever....oh and Im not stupid enough to vote for Obama....I mean he's done a great job......inf your analogy is anal sex.

But lets stay on topic, How bout that Chavez......Comrade are you a supporter of Chavez?

Wow, you're so clever. I'll bet you think you're the first one to think of that! :lol:

Wow, you're so clever. I'll bet you think you're the first one to think of that! :lol:

"of that" has been around for a long time, so I'm not the first.

Forum List

Back