Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped

Never heard of a false flag operation, have you, dumbfuck?
The social media posts of the people arrested and identified at the Capitol Insurrection prove that it was not that

Those were proud Trumpers attempting to overthrow the government and kill legislators
One of them is a commie from Salt Lake City, shitferbrains....Of course, he's walking around Scot-free on no bond whatsoever.

You witless commie fucktards are the real subversives and insurrectionists.
Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you think the earth is flat?
I believe in useful idiots....Of which you are one.

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.
Karma is making Trump pay the price for his greed and immorality. I love it!

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

That won't happen with Trump's New York charges when they are dropped on his greedy fat ass. He'll squeal like a fat hog in a tight chute!
Charges for what? He hasn't done anything, moron.

You just must be too fucking poor to pay attention, ass-wipe! Edify your dumb ass. Start with the article below you dumb bastard...I'm not gonna type it out for your dumb ass!

~~ Trump, in Florida, Can't Escape Legal Troubles in New York ~~
The left has learned from studying Stalin's show trials, but we still have an independent judiciary.

Causing butthurt is not a crime, so nothing will come of any of this.
Ultimately, the most important thing is that Trump is gone – and America is better for it.
Trump is not gone. He remains the most powerful person in America. Live with it.
Bullshit

George Soros is the most powerful person in America by far

That won't happen with Trump's New York charges when they are dropped on his greedy fat ass. He'll squeal like a fat hog in a tight chute!

You just must be too fucking poor to pay attention, ass-wipe! Edify your dumb ass. Start with the article below you dumb bastard...I'm not gonna type it out for your dumb ass!

The left has learned from studying Stalin's show trials, but we still have an independent judiciary.

Ultimately, the most important thing is that Trump is gone – and America is better for it.
Trump is not gone. He remains the most powerful person in America. Live with it.
Bullshit

Soros (real name Schwartz) wouldn't be the most powerful person in his native Hungry let alone the US. You live in a fantasy world where Obama is great anyway.

Bullshit

Soros (real name Schwartz) wouldn't be the most powerful person in his native Hungry let alone the US. You live in a fantasy world where Obama is great anyway.

Bullshit

George Soros is the Puppet Master who runs this country. He created the Deep State to do his bidding.

we know that's all horseshit. They even admit that they have no evidence of a crime. They are fishing for one, and that is patently illegal.

All you have shown i that Democrat have no scruples about using the law to persecute people they don't like,
we know that's all horseshit. They even admit that they have no evidence of a crime. They are fishing for one, and that is patently illegal.

All you have shown i that Democrat have no scruples about using the law to persecute people they don't like,
Keep lying to yourself if it puts you in your secret place so you can ignore reality you ignorant shit!

BTW you dum fuck, AGAIN, I'm a Conservative Indy and FORMER GOP member until Nixon was found to be a fucking CROOK just like Trump! Kind of a tree and acorn thingy with those two!
You're about as conservative as Pol Pot.

Nixon hasn't been in office for 50 years, moron.

Who are you trying to fool?

Keep lying to yourself if it puts you in your secret place so you can ignore reality you ignorant shit!

BTW you dum fuck, AGAIN, I'm a Conservative Indy and FORMER GOP member until Nixon was found to be a fucking CROOK just like Trump! Kind of a tree and acorn thingy with those two!

And you KNOW that how you phony lying fuck? Is it because you are ignorant of how many GOP loyalists abandoned the party when Nixon admitted he was a damn crook?
And I was 31 when Nixon left the WH in shame 47 years ago you ignorant shit!
You're a born fool and an idiot to boot, so you figure it out, you offensive little man!

And you KNOW that how you phony lying fuck? Is it because you are ignorant of how many GOP loyalists abandoned the party when Nixon admitted he was a damn crook?
You're a born fool and an idiot to boot, so you figure it out, you offensive little man!
You haven't proved that you're a GOP loyalist, NAZI.

How do you do demonstrate that, by always voting Democrat?

Of course, I haven't tried to prove I'm a GOP loyalist because that ended for me on Aug 9, 1974, when Nixon left the WH for the last time on Marine 1, you ignorant shit! Damn you're stupid to play those childish games!
You lie to establish a false narrative, you damn fool!

I'm a conservative Independent and I bind myself to no fucking party unlike some fucking imbeciles like yourself who are incapable of mature judgment and who need to be coddled and coached to do the bidding of others. Obviously, you and your brethren are either incapable of thinking for yourselves or just too cowardly to think for yourselves!

In closing, enjoy the rest of your day, eat shit, and die Little Fella!

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.

Both sides agreed to the dismissal.

Both sides agreed to the dismissal.
Karma was not dismissed. Trump is facing the fickle finger of fate right up his backside.

Forum List

Back