Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

yah...sure ...

you know, for people who got everything wrong for 8 years, y'all sure have a lot of chutzpah thinking you're right this time.

You know, for people who've had a majority congress for the past two years but haven't done squat except lower congress' approval rating y'all sure have a lot of chutzpah thinking adding more democrats to the mix is going to make things any better.

You know, for people who've had a majority congress for the past two years but haven't done squat except lower congress' approval rating y'all sure have a lot of chutzpah thinking adding more democrats to the mix is going to make things any better.

you know, you're right. they should have kicked bush back to crawford ... but they didn't.

that's what happens when you don't have a veto-proof congress.

you do understand that, right?

oh wait.... you don't.

you know, you're right. they should have kicked bush back to crawford ... but they didn't.

that's what happens when you don't have a veto-proof congress.

you do understand that, right?

oh wait.... you don't.

Even with a veto-proof congress (who's approval rating will remain stagnant, by the way) your impotent party won't do squat to Bush, Cheney, or anyone else. What they will do is blame Bush for their inability to get anything done and whine that it will take more than 4 years to fix.

yah...sure ...

you know, for people who got everything wrong for 8 years, y'all sure have a lot of chutzpah thinking you're right this time.
yeah, we got everything wrong
:rolleyes:
this only further proves my point that you are a ckueless on so many issues

Last edited:
Read Article 3 of the constitution! From what I gather I don't think they can do anything if they do at all until he has actually became President because as a senator he has not done anything wrong because you don't have to be born in the US to be a senator. Plus I really doubt his mother went to Kenya to have him when I don't even think his father was around when he was born, I am not sure. I mean if you are a women would you rather have your child at a US hospital or one in kenya.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. How many times should I type that? I could care less except that the courts are cowardly. If he is ineligible to be the president it follows that he cannot run for president. Article three does not prevent a federal judge from requiring Obama to provide proof that he is eligible. Now, as to what a pregnant woman will or won't do..... I will not be my normal smart ass self by commenting on hormonal irrational acts :D

The bottom line is that our courts are charged with answering constitutional questions. In this case cowardice won out.

and how do you propose they see that document Andrew? should it have taken a tour around the country so idiots like Berg could see it in person?

The Congress already voted, unanimously that Obama AND McCain (who was born in Panama) were eligible to hold the Office of POTUS.

What is Berg's deal? is he is disgruntled Hillary supporter? does he think if he gets Obama thrown off Hillary can take his place? GMAB :cuckoo:

Yes, Berg is a disgruntled HRC supporter. And if Obama were to be disqualified on Monday.... HRC would be the logical choice. Problem is that at this late date, the courts might not allow her on the ballot. Then Berg would have chopped off the ol schnoz to spite der face.

Please cite the bill number that Congress voted on. If it was not a bill which was subsequently signed into law..... It aint worth spit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back