Suppression of Free Speech Leads to Silence

Said1 said:
Ok, you win. It was supposed to drive you crazy too. I see that's working also. No need to continue.

You mean you failed to notice I already HAVE that condition---mighty un observant of ya

dilloduck said:
You mean you failed to notice I already HAVE that condition---mighty un observant of ya

Oh I noticed, only this thread was designed to push you right over the edge. Again, it seems to be working, you can cease from posting in this thread now.

I used to save lint. I would save it in a little in a zip-loc (tm) bag and bring it camping. It is great when you learning how to make fire by rubbing sticks together. You can also start a fire with lint and a magnifying glass.

Now, I am old and lazy. I bring matches AND a lighter.

But generally I do not support the "War on Lint" - I do support the troops, though!

dilloduck said:
squirrels too !
Didn't know that. I have a squirrel around here that I put peanut butter & crackers out for.
Then the other night when I was taking the garbage out I scared a oppossum off, (have had a baby wander into the house & sleep) and then there's a raccoon family that happens by. And I'm in the city!!

Joz said:
Didn't know that. I have a squirrel around here that I put peanut butter & crackers out for.
Then the other night when I was taking the garbage out I scared a oppossum off, (have had a baby wander into the house & sleep) and then there's a raccoon family that happens by. And I'm in the city!!

got all them critters here too----even found a damn SNAKE in the house after the hailstorm last night.

dilloduck said:
got all them critters here too----even found a damn SNAKE in the house after the hailstorm last night.
AAhahhaahHHhahahhhaha!!
THAT's one of my biggest fears for not moving west. I couldn't handle that. Isn't there something that can be done to prevent that?

Joz said:
AAhahhaahHHhahahhhaha!!
THAT's one of my biggest fears for not moving west. I couldn't handle that. Isn't there something that can be done to prevent that?

This aint west--it's south. The cats woulda killed it but I found it first and saved its life-----just like all the poor doves that got the shit knocked outta them by hail----this morning I looked like I was the opening ceremony at the olympics---shoulda seen them doves fly :thewave:

Forum List

Back