Supporting Kurdish independence

The Kurds are the only people in that region with any kind of sense so I support their independence 100%.

I support Kurdish independence as well, although why you think they have more sense than any other people, I have no idea.

Turkey is a fully functioning state with a rising standard of living - and also includes a giant swathe of what would be Kurdistan, including the capital. Why would a Kurdish state thus be necessarily better or worse off than a Turkish one?

The Kurds are the only people in the region who aren't rabid foaming at the mouth anti Americans.

One exclusively engages in suicide bombings (and rocket attacks); while the other attacks Turkish troops and suicide bombs when it can. In Israel, 'Palestine' and Turkey radical religious and extreme nationalist groups have a strong say in government; which undermines efforts for peace (or resolution).

Firstly, the PKK have often targetted civilians, use child soldiers, traffic drugs and use chemical weapons.

So let's not pretend they are any better than any Palestinian group.

Secondly, no Palestinian group "exclusively" engages in suicide bombings. Hezbollah, Fatah, Hamas and every other group I can think of all use political and peaceful methods, whilst also comitting acts of terror.

I don't see a big difference there.

Ima - I have you on ignore mode. I don't see or read your posts.

Good move, she is a useless troll anyways.

One exclusively engages in suicide bombings (and rocket attacks); while the other attacks Turkish troops and suicide bombs when it can. In Israel, 'Palestine' and Turkey radical religious and extreme nationalist groups have a strong say in government; which undermines efforts for peace (or resolution).

Firstly, the PKK have often targetted civilians, use child soldiers, traffic drugs and use chemical weapons.

So let's not pretend they are any better than any Palestinian group.

Secondly, no Palestinian group "exclusively" engages in suicide bombings. Hezbollah, Fatah, Hamas and every other group I can think of all use political and peaceful methods, whilst also comitting acts of terror.

I don't see a big difference there.

Ima - I have you on ignore mode. I don't see or read your posts.

Good move, she is a useless troll anyways.

Just because you have no sense of humour, and otherwise can't respond intelligently to my posts? :dunno:

The Kurds are the only people in the region who aren't rabid foaming at the mouth anti Americans.

I think the Turks are generally fairly sane, aren't they?

They do business with Israel and want to join the EU, so Kurdish and Cypriot issues aside, I think they are free of rabies. :lol:

They do business with Israel and want to join the EU, so Kurdish and Cypriot issues aside, I think they are free of rabies. :lol:

The Turks are ok I guess, even though their representative on here ekrem is a delusional sheep fucker.:lol:

Shows how shallow HG is. Doesn't matter what the US does, if yur agin' us, yur dead. Like US foreign policy walks on water or something.

Shows how shallow HG is. Doesn't matter what the US does, if yur agin' us, yur dead. Like US foreign policy walks on water or something.

Ok.

What are the chances that Turkey gives up land for a Kurdish state? About the same chance the Pals have of ever getting anything back from Israel. Zero.

Majority of Kurds in Turkey don't vote for single-issue seperatist parties.
AKP is by far the most popular party amongst Kurds in Turkey:

AKP's performance at General elections 2011:
51.57 % of votes in Eastern-Turkey
51.38 % of votes in South-Eastern Turkey

PKK affiliated party which joined the election got around 6.57% of total votes (2.8 milllion votes).
And in regional performance:
26.69 % of votes in Eastern-Turkey
32.37 % of votes South-Eastern Turkey
http://secim2011.ntvmsnbc.com/

Some of the elected Parliamentarians of Eastern and South-Eastern Turkey have made it into Cabinett.
Like Finance, Agriculture or Deleopment Minister.

The Kurds could still call their Israeli friends and take a piece by force? :dunno:

Instead of replying with something solid, he neg reps me and calls me "A Stupid ****". :lmao:

Total votes:
AKP: 21,399,082
CHP: 11,155,972
MHP: 5,585,513
BDP (seperatist party): 2,819,917

google.com.tr - Genel Seçim 2011

genelsecim.png

1 man/woman - 1 vote.
Reality sucks, and it was shown, that it doesn't matter what Internet-people support.
I prefer MMP (as FPTP doesn't give proportional votes): 1 man/woman - 2 votes :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
What are the chances that Turkey gives up land for a Kurdish state? About the same chance the Pals have of ever getting anything back from Israel. Zero.

Majority of Kurds in Turkey don't vote for single-issue seperatist parties.
AKP is by far the most popular party amongst Kurds in Turkey:

AKP's performance at General elections 2011:
51.57 % of votes in Eastern-Turkey
51.38 % of votes in South-Eastern Turkey

PKK affiliated party which joined the election got around 6.57% of total votes (2.8 milllion votes).
And in regional performance:
26.69 % of votes in Eastern-Turkey
32.37 % of votes South-Eastern Turkey
http://secim2011.ntvmsnbc.com/

Some of the elected Parliamentarians of Eastern and South-Eastern Turkey have made it into Cabinett.
Like Finance, Agriculture or Deleopment Minister.

since when an election is a referendum to decide your own fate ? those mulsim kurds voted for akp as akp is the only mulsim party in turkey, the BDP the only kurdish party is a communist idology party but now kurds are creating a secular islamic party to win these guys votes next time. BDP got

BDP got most votes in kurdish cities like Diyarbakir, Hkkari , dersim , botan etc...

here is something you did not know

Its not about one Praty, ist about the people, and they want the right of self-determination, and in a free Kurdistan they can select which party they want. A election is not a referendum. The Kurds who give AKP their vote are also for self-determination.
http://haber.gazetevatan.com/referandum-olursa-kurtler-ne-istiyor/437633/1/Haber#.UDJln6DvrYA

20 Million Kurds in Anatolia have the right of self-determination and they will fight for it.

Majority of Kurds support self-determination and only that is importan. Its like not all kurds in south Kurdistan support KDP but they support Kurdistan.

http://haber.gazetevatan.com/referandum-olursa-kurtler-ne-istiyor/437633/1/Haber#.UDJl6KDvrYB

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwvoUFZoDo4]Turkey probes claims that air-strike 'killed 35 Kurdish villagers' - YouTube[/ame]
533211_10151371979996632_240747438_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoiChotW1rc]Turkish police beat Ahmet Koca for speaking Kurdish - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qppREa5Aofg]Turkish police brutally beat Kurdish people - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGXb0BFQpg]Turkish police killing Kurdish Women & Children - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirkuki -

I am sure everyone is aware that Turkey has used chemical weapons against the Kurds, but are you denying that the PKK has also used chemical weapons?

^ Two decoded cases: 1) August 27, 1996 mustard/sarin 2) (50 mg/l) of cyanide to three water tanks used by the Air Force.

Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eh since when wiki is repliable ? anyone can add crap to it.

plus where would pkk get chemical weapon ! show me a turkish civilian or soldier been burn by it like i showed in the video i posted !! :eusa_eh:

Kirkuki -

I think most of us are aware the Turkey has conducted attrocities against Kurdish people. I've been to Diyabakir...I heard the stories.

I do think Turkey is a sane and civilised society, but I agree that theu actions against Kurds have been barbari and uncivilised.

I also think the PKK have committed some atrocities, and need to be held accountable.

Kirkuki -

I think most of us are aware the Turkey has conducted attrocities against Kurdish people. I've been to Diyabakir...I heard the stories.

I do think Turkey is a sane and civilised society, but I agree that theu actions against Kurds have been barbari and uncivilised.

I also think the PKK have committed some atrocities, and need to be held accountable.

kirk, don't mind Saigon, he thinks he knows everything. And he's from Finland, they hate dark skinned people.

Kirkuki -

agreed

I also think the PKK have committed some atrocities, and need to be held accountable.[/QUOTE]

no one is perfect in war there is action and reaction, pkk basically does back what turkey has already started, which is be violent towards those who treat you violently.

having said that turks started all this by occupying Kurdish territories and kurds are fighting to get them back (self-rule). are you aware of "Dersim denocide" ?? Ergodan already apologized

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yquRDsC2HhY]1937-1938 Dersim Kurd genocide school project. - YouTube[/ame]
Ruwayda Mustafah: Why Did Erdogan Apologise For The Dersim Massacre?

not for free though you are paying for it :D

That's cool. Just as long as the fucking Chinese don't get it. :D

let me say it ID RATHER AMERICANS BUY OUR OIL "CHEAPER" THAN ANYONE, :D

in return it wont hurt having the KRG flag recognized in the UN.:D

there are nations with tiny populations of 100,000 and tiny land with no resources, while Kurdistan is as big as turkey if all 4 divided parts united with access to the Mediterranean sea

file.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back