Supporting Kurdish independence

Always welcome to Turkey :) we should be sensitive for all humans not just for priviled one or according to your interest :) I wish all bad things had not happened . But as I said before every country have racist people , they may have been something bad it doesn't make terrorism is okay .. also USA may have been lots of mistakes in the past can we say now divide USA and make terror in there ?

P.S. Armenians have killed a lots of People in Turkey but it's not so important .. ! Turkey had revealed all historical documents about it there is nothing that is hided

Turkey looks nice, but you folks should shave.

The men as well. :D

any other order ? :)
Start exporting hashish again. :D

According to you we can divide Turkey maybe 30 part , and we divide America 50

that is not kurds problem, kurds want their Kurdish region to be ruled and controlled by kurds not turks arabs or persians, simple but i know you cant get simple things hence pkk.

lets every race have a new country ... what a solution .. as i said before just a little group support pkk in Turkey and Kurdish people and Turkish people will live together forever because Turkey have democracy but i cannot say it for Syria , this is why Turkey support Kurdish , Turkish ,Arab and other people in Syria.

tell me about the other stateless races in the middle east who number 40 million and already live on their ancestral lands ?? please just name one !!! of course you cant give a state 100,000 turkmen who have migrated from Turkmenistan into iraq and are spread around some 10 centuries ago. we are talking about kurds with a huge population (40 million) with their ancestral land which was divided in 1921 among 4 countries which has to become undone.

this is the kurdish region in turkey (who live on their ancestral lands) but was annexed to turkey after the fall of the ottoman empire.
242iiqr.jpg

file.php

http://www.kurd.org/doc/OLeary_SLIDES.pdf

Last edited:
Clearly the Kurds existed as a unique people for at least the last thousand years. They have their own language (with at least two dialects) and their cultural indentify.

They have fought for independence repeatedly. At times they gained either complete or partial independence only to lose it through invasion or through their own internacine battles for control.

That history alone suggests that they deserve the right to have a land of their own, I think.

However...

There is no simply answer to the issue of Kurdish independence.

In part because they have migrated and been forcibly dispersed repeatedly during that 1000 years of existence.

Where IS their homelands, now? Who decides?

Is it the lands that their tribal ancestors controlled in 1000 AD? Such a nation demands that Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Armenia and Syria give up some of their territories.

Not much chance that those nations are likely to come to any agreement about this.

As to the PPK?

Clearly they've employed terrorist tactics against Turkey.

Does that make that organization a terrorist organization?

Of course it does... if one uses the simplictic UN definition of terror.

But the question can be asked, has the treatment of the Kurds by the Turks justified their terrrorist response?

The argument can be made that it has, since the TURKS also employed STATE SPONSORED TERROR AND GENOCIDE against the Kurds.

Consider the possibility that there are no players here who have HIGHER MORAL GROUND, and that the thousand year history of the Kurds cannot be reduced to a simple GOOD GUYS v BAD GUYS narrative.

So are Kurds terrorists or are they revolutionaries seeking to throw off the shackles of foreign invaders?

I think the answer is quite clear: they are both, as is SO OFTEN the case when any people are dominated and oppressed by another people.

If you're looking for easy answers to the Kurdish question, you'll have to DUMB DOWN the question because THERE ARE NO SIMPLE moral judgements to be had in this issue.

Last edited:
According to you we can divide Turkey maybe 30 part , and we divide America 50

that is not kurds problem, kurds want their Kurdish region to be ruled and controlled by kurds not turks arabs or persians, simple but i know you cant get simple things hence pkk.

lets every race have a new country ... what a solution .. as i said before just a little group support pkk in Turkey and Kurdish people and Turkish people will live together forever because Turkey have democracy but i cannot say it for Syria , this is why Turkey support Kurdish , Turkish ,Arab and other people in Syria.

tell me about the other stateless races in the middle east who number 40 million and already live on their ancestral lands ?? please just name one !!! of course you cant give a state 100,000 turkmen who have migrated from Turkmenistan into iraq and are spread around some 10 centuries ago. we are talking about kurds with a huge population (40 million) with their ancestral land which was divided in 1921 among 4 countries which has to become undone.

this is the kurdish region in turkey (who live on their ancestral lands) but was annexed to turkey after the fall of the ottoman empire.

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States, the European Union and NATO.

--en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party]Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia--

Firstly i am not writing to response for a supporter of a terrorist group because its nonsense he will never understand anything. But other conscious people will may see it.

[i cannot add url so :) ]--- todayszaman.com/news-290027-tears-outrage-as-terrorist-pkk-kills-nine-civilians-in-gaziantep.html

you represent the pkk which is a terrorist group not the Kurdish people (its so important ) , we support Kurdish guys in Syria.

Pkk's first aim to impede education in Middle east , to kill teachers , to kill doctors , to threat people , to get vote for their party by violence , Turkey should not let a terrorist state in middle east for happiness of all world .
---- anatolianstorm.blogspot.com/2007/12/pkks-real-face.html]Anatolian Storms: FROM PKK'S HISTORY ------

I want to denote that in Turkey's situation different , in US there is a lot of black african guys , what would happened if some racist black guys want to divide US and would you say they deserves their own counrty ?
but i cannot say that for Syria , this is why we support Kurdish guys (who has not any right ) in Syria

You can solve any problem in Turkey without gun , like as happens in US .

the most important thing , please support Kurdish guys not the terrorist group of pkk

thank you

Last edited:
Turkey-Iran bombed Kurdish villages/killing civilians in South - North Kurdistan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURZ723i25o]Turkey-Iran bombed Kurdish villages/killing civilians in South - North Kurdistan - YouTube[/ame]

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States, the European Union and NATO.

of course turkey is the puppet of US.

pkk only targets military while turkey is targeting civilians, does the kiiling of 35 innocent civilians in Roboski last year ring a bell ? oh wait turkish media did not cover it bcoz they victims were "innocent kurds", of course and you cry that kurds want their region to be outside of turkey's artificial borders.

you represent the pkk which is a terrorist group not the Kurdish people (its so important ) , we support Kurdish guys in Syria.

nonesense turkish media, who are you to speak on behalf of kurds or pkk ? have you held an election with pkk participating? no then do not make "assumptions" from your own emotions.

Pkk's first aim to impede education in Middle east , to kill teachers , to kill doctors , to threat people , to get vote for their party by violence , Turkey should not let a terrorist state in middle east for happiness of all world .

more turkish nonesense propaganda. it is simple, give northern kurdistan autonomy there will be no pkk left.

I want to denote that in Turkey's situation different , in US there is a lot of black african guys , what would happened if some racist black guys want to divide US and would you say they deserves their own counrty ?

the blacks mostly "migrated" into US from africa, kurds "live on their ancestral lands" that was attached to turkey by the help of UK and french in 1921, nice try but its a FAIL.

but i cannot say that for Syria , this is why we support Kurdish guys (who has not any right ) in Syria

oh turks are feeling sorry for kurds in syria, :lol: . kurds in syrian kurdistan do not concern you its outside your border so mind your own problem when you solve the kurdish issue in north kurdistan then you can speak of the other remaining two in syria which is now liberated and enjoying self-rule and the other part in iran.

the most important thing , please support Kurdish guys not the terrorist group of pkk

and how have you done that ? you arrest ,civilians, activists ,there are BDP MPs jailed by turkey, kids thrown in jail, 3000 villages were destroyed by turkey and you want to separate pkk from kurds ? lol who will then represent kurds ? turks ? please cut me the BS will ya.

Last edited:
So do the kurds expect Turkey, Iran and Iraq to just give them some territory or what? Do you guys have an army or are you all too busy fucking goats to fight?

So do the kurds expect Turkey, Iran and Iraq to just give them some territory or what?

no one is donating land to us, we already are living on these lands and form majority since it has been Kurdish from the day they were divided onto four countries in 1921 thanks to French and the brits.

two parts are now semi-independent (iraqi Kurdistan and syrian Kurdistan).

the 3rd part in iran will be liberated as soon as US and Israel attack and send iran back to stone age.

so it will be one part left in the end in turkey, which i think will be solved like Sudan.

state6442.jpg

Do you guys have an army or are you all too busy fucking goats to fight?

Roj Bash Kurdistan • View topic - Peshmerga

Last edited:
Kurds live in the 19 centuries in turkey, no freedom, not allowed to talk Kurdish , no Kurdish names , this all happening during the so called arab spring.

Kurds need to have their own spring in north Kurdistan in turkey.

Travel to Turkey: What you should know - YouTube[/url]!

YIKES!!! I seen "Midnight Express" a few times. Too scary.

sorry but you don't have any idea about Turkey's situation

Just fcking terrorist propadanda...
so look these could you say the same things ?

Cop Kills Black Man in Gunfight ..
www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92776&page=1#.UECk9NbN9xE]Cop Kills Black Man in Gunfight - ABC News

Unarmed black guys killed by cops ...
www.theroot.com/multimedia/beyond-trayvon-black-and-unarmed]Unarmed Black Men Shot by Police: 17 Sad Stories

and thousands etc...

Last edited:
We had Kurdish Prime Minister and President
Prime Minister of Turkey (1983–1989) and President of Turkey (1989–1993). As Prime Minister
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turgut_Özal
Our Minister of Finance of Turkey is a Kurdish guy Mehmet Şimşek
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Şimşek]Mehmet

and etc..

don't give encourage to terrorists

PKK Drug trafficking
www.todayszaman.com/news-262462-pkk-finances-terrorism-through-drug-trafficking.html

Four civilians killed by PKK landmine in Turkey
www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/turkey/8900498.asp?gid=231&sz=23820

23 children killed in PKK attacks over past 5 years
www.todayszaman.com/news-290212-23-children-killed-in-pkk-attacks-over-past-5-years.html

PKK: The Worst Enemy of Kurdish Interests

www.turkishweekly.net/columnist/3496/pkk-the-worst-enemy-of-kurdish-interests.html

Last edited:
I notice quite a few posters here support Kurdish independence, but I hear very little talk about the Kurdish PKK, the largest armed Kurdish independence movement.

Do you support them, or do you consider them terrorists?

The PKK are terrorists. They are also strongly anti-democratic.

The kurdish people in Turkey have legitimate grievances and I support their right to self-determination. But the PKK would be e'ven worse than Turkey.

Calling the PKK the largest Kurdish armed independence movement is not really accurate. What about the Kurdish movements in iraq?

Ekrem -

I agree that Turkey is genuinely democratic, but the majority do not have the right to crush minorities in any country.

The Turkish army have used chemical weapons, have kidnapped, tortured and killed civilians. Do you support this?

By calling Turkey genuinely democratic you just illustrate how stupid and ignorant you are.

Forum List

Back