Support Peace Between Israel And Palestine

I beg for peace between Israel and Palestine.
I support peace, democracy, human rights and freedom.
The people of Israel and Palestine need peace and human rights.
Innocent people should not suffer.
I absolutely support peace through superior firepower.

bombs-US-Air-Force-training-exercise-B-52.jpg

Absolutely

I’ll add just as my Palestinian friend pointed out the problem are the government of Palestine and Israel. He was a member of a Jewish community center. Like Many Israelis + Palestinians they want to live together, but you have extremists on both sides making things difficult.

Israel has the deck stacked Of course they have the best weapons on the planet and they’re fighting against people in Palestine with pretty much nothing.
I was fishing buddies with Yassar Arafat back in the day and he used to tell me that the only good Jew was a dead Jew. Then he would laugh and laugh. He was a pretty sick fuck. I would sometimes say to him, "Hey, Y-Man, why don't you just say that Israel has a right to exist and make peace with those people? It seems like there is just a bunch of senseless dying going on now, on both sides." Arafat looked at me and said, "Lord Long Rod, my friend, you just do not understand. Jews are evil cockroaches and they need to be eradicated by any means necessary." I was taken aback. I asked, "Yassar, do you REALLY mean THAT??? That seems so hateful, and I know you to be a fun loving boozing pussy hound." Arafat nodded and said, "Yes, my friend, I am truly an anti-Semitic, Jew-hating chunk of pig shit. BUT!!! This is how I make my money, see? I am the Jesse Jackson of the Middle East!!"

In the other side you have a Jewish extremist settlers who keep on building settlements so they have to stop building settlements on the wb…. Compare that to Muslim racists in Hamas who are pretty much powerless to do anything, yes, they have a bigoted charter, but they can’t do anything to Israel, except for sent a few glorified firecrackers over the border.

October 7 was perhaps a false flag or a deliberate standdown order given by the IDF at least it was possible, according to the conservative Trump supporter Charlie Kirk.

The Israeli government also has a number of Jewish racists in their cabinets. It’s unheard of in the western civilized world.
^^ Says 10/7 may have been a false flag op

Frankie, you are fucking off the chain stupid.

The West Bank, is historically, Israel. It seems logical that Jews have a right to develop the undeveloped land.
Historically it belonged to Romans, as well as Catholic Europeans. For hundreds of years.

The Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem was a place where Jews and Muslims prospered and I support a return of the Catholic state in the holy land at some point in the future. Even if it takes 500 years.

Historically it belonged to Romans, as well as Catholic Europeans. For hundreds of years.

The Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem was a place where Jews and Muslims prospered and I support a return of the Catholic state in the holy land at some point in the future. Even if it takes 500 years.
Rome was part of Italy, so you are claiming Israel belongs to the Italians, or Romans? And other than that Israel belongs to Europe?

Why not say that Israel belongs to Turkey? Persia? Babylonia?

Or more simply, why not say that the land belongs to those who build a society on the land.

Rome was part of Italy, so you are claiming Israel belongs to the Italians, or Romans? And other than that Israel belongs to Europe?

Or more simply, why not say that the land belongs to those who build a society on the land.
There was no Italy... just like there was no Germany until recently.

Italy became a country in 1861...Germany became a country in 1871.

I beg for peace between Israel and Palestine.
I support peace, democracy, human rights and freedom.
The people of Israel and Palestine need peace and human rights.

You speak the obvious.

And impossible. The entire point is that both Hamas and the Arabs have made it perfectly clear now for years that their unmitigated goal is for the total annihilation of the Jewish State. In other words: that there shall be no peace so long as a single Jew is left still alive. And Hamas has shown they are willing to proceed in this goal in the most savage, brutal and inhuman way possible that no one would consider doing to a dog. So how do you propose "peace" now between the two parties? At best, all you can hope for is a continuation of the same thing the Israelis have suffered for the past 80 years and longer.

The Arabs have made it clear that it is now a matter of either us or them, the them being the Israeli State.

I choose the Israelis.

The people who lived in Italy when it became a country in 1861 weren't colonists or refugees. They had lived there thousands of years.

You speak the obvious.

And impossible. The entire point is that both Hamas and the Arabs have made it perfectly clear now for years that their unmitigated goal is for the total annihilation of the Jewish State. In other words: that there shall be no peace so long as a single Jew is left still alive. And Hamas has shown they are willing to proceed in this goal in the most savage, brutal and inhuman way possible that no one would consider doing to a dog. So how do you propose "peace" now between the two parties? At best, all you can hope for is a continuation of the same thing the Israelis have suffered for the past 80 years and longer.

The Arabs have made it clear that it is now a matter of either us or them, the them being the Israeli State.

I choose the Israelis.
Get the facts and read the Likud Charter...unless you don't care about right and wrong.

Forum List

Back