Support Peace Between Israel And Palestine

I agree.

The fact is, Hamas and the jihadis do bad shit

That prevents peace.

If they stop, voluntarily or otherwise....

There will be peace.

That simple.

I prefer pieces.....Cat. D9ed into the Med.

Problem solved....problem staying solved.

IMG_9678_jpeg-2986967.JPG

I beg for peace between Israel and Palestine.
I support peace, democracy, human rights and freedom.
The people of Israel and Palestine need peace and human rights.
Innocent people should not suffer.
I applaud your concern for peace among mankind I really do. Unfortunately the history of mankind up to the current day paints a very bleak future regarding peace for mankind. The problem that plagues peace among mankind appears to be the human condition(human nature) which tragically seems programed to destroy humanity in it's entirety.

There can be no peace when the Palestinian leadership wants no peace. They and all the other Muslim brotherhood offshoots have number one on the agenda to kill all the Jews or drive them out of Israel. That's what they teach the Palestinian children.

There can be no peace when the Palestinian leadership wants no peace. They and all the other Muslim brotherhood offshoots have number one on the agenda to kill all the Jews or drive them out of Israel. That's what they teach the Palestinian children.
Yep.
Land disputes and settlements and cease fires, etc., are all just islimic front. These Islimist’s want nothing less than the annihilation of Israel and the west.

Absolutely

I’ll add just as my Palestinian friend pointed out the problem are the government of Palestine and Israel. He was a member of a Jewish community center. Like Many Israelis + Palestinians they want to live together, but you have extremists on both sides making things difficult.

Israel has the deck stacked Of course they have the best weapons on the planet and they’re fighting against people in Palestine with pretty much nothing.

I agree.

The fact is, Hamas and the jihadis do bad shit

That prevents peace.

If they stop, voluntarily or otherwise....

There will be peace.

That simple.
In the other side you have a Jewish extremist settlers who keep on building settlements so they have to stop building settlements on the wb…. Compare that to Muslim racists in Hamas who are pretty much powerless to do anything, yes, they have a bigoted charter, but they can’t do anything to Israel, except for sent a few glorified firecrackers over the border.

October 7 was perhaps a false flag or a deliberate standdown order given by the IDF at least it was possible, according to the conservative Trump supporter Charlie Kirk.

The Israeli government also has a number of Jewish racists in their cabinets. It’s unheard of in the western civilized world.

Forum List

Back