Support Peace Between Israel And Palestine

I beg for peace between Israel and Palestine.
I support peace, democracy, human rights and freedom.
The people of Israel and Palestine need peace and human rights.
Innocent people should not suffer.

I too support peace between Israel and the Gazans.....and the fastest way to achive it for the IDF to kill every single hamas monster in Gaza, and their leadership living in luxury in Qatar and around the world.

I too support peace between Israel and the Gazans.....and the fastest way to achive it for the IDF to kill every single hamas monster in Gaza, and their leadership living in luxury in Qatar and around the world.
It isn't just Gazans. It's Islam. It's Islam in the US, killing tourists in Paris, stabbing children in Ireland, beheading young men in London. The whole of islam must be dehamasified the way Germany was denazified. The quoran must be rewritten and retranslated.

It isn't just Gazans. It's Islam. It's Islam in the US, killing tourists in Paris, stabbing children in Ireland, beheading young men in London. The whole of islam must be dehamasified the way Germany was denazified. The quoran must be rewritten and retranslated.

True....but killing all the hamas monsters?

Baby steps.....

I beg for peace between Israel and Palestine.
I support peace, democracy, human rights and freedom.
The people of Israel and Palestine need peace and human rights.
Innocent people should not suffer.
69773-b7725c9f-4f8e-4d4e-acae-dce16e9b5822.jpeg

Then go talk to your friends The Palestinians .

The population of the West Bank is 80–85% Muslim (mostly Sunni) and 12–14% Jewish. The remainder are Christian (mostly Greek Orthodox) and others.

*** Maybe Hamas is smarter than people think.

*** Hamas knew that the hardline Netanyahu government would retaliate with an iron fist.

*** Hamas decided something dramatic was necessary in order to kill the idea of Saudi Arabia recognizing Israel.

*** Hamas does not care how many Gazans die.

*** Hamas is no doubt delighted by how much sympathy the Palestinians have gained around the world.

*** Hamas no doubt wants a big showdown war with Israel by drawing other Middle East nations into the conflict, such as Iran.

*** 2024 may have a lot of shocks in store when it comes to the Middle East.

Forum List

Back