Support for impeaching (and presumably removing from office) Trump rises

As a corollary to another member's thread -- Trump speculates about Franken allegations on Twitter -- I create this thread. I'm creating this thread to discuss Trump, the reasons he should be impreached and the allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse, molestation and/or assault pertaining to him and nobody but him.

July 2017:
Americans were split 42%-42% on the question of whether Trump should be be impeached. (Source)
October 31, 2017:
PPP’s newest national poll finds a record level of support for impeaching Donald Trump. 49% of voters support impeaching him, to 41% who are opposed to doing so. This marks the 6th month in a row we’ve found a plurality of voters in favor of impeaching Trump, and it’s the closest we’ve found to a majority. (Source)

Indeed, in that same poll, respondents attested to thinking Trump is scarier than are ghosts, vampires, zombies, witches, werewolves, mummies and Satan. While most of the margins between Trump and those characters were forty-something to forty-something-else, with regard to Satan, people felt 50% to 36% that Trump is scarier.
As for why Trump should be impeached, the question for me is "why not?" The man is of derelict character -- lying about anything and everything, including on a phone call, to people who knew his voice no less, posing as someone other than himself -- he is inept as the foremost manager of the government; he contracts to do things he does not follow through with doing; he is insincere in his patriotism; he doesn't care about lower and middle income people's struggles; and he has no capacity for empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. (For those who want specifics on the nature and extent to which those assertions are so, click here.)
It is okay, for there is plenty of support to go after those that even attempt to remove President Trump from office. About 2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC and those political shitfucks will find out what it means to piss of Patriotic Americans...

american-patriot.jpg
You think 2 million lightly armed guys are a match for the US army? :lmao:
Hate to say this tard, but the military loves President Trump. Do you think they will side with Commie, whackjob like you, or patriots like me?

Do the police like Commie BLM or patriots like me?

So far you don't seem to have much protection for your side...
So if the army won't touch you, who are you afraid of? Anyone? Just severely paranoid?

Hate to say this tard, but the military loves President Trump. Do you think they will side with Commie, whackjob like you, or patriots like me?

Um, yeah the Military Loves when he defames Gold Star Families, or says that he likes guys who didn't get capture.

The military really loves it when you are a guy who avoided military service for "bone spurs" while they got sent to God knows where.

As a corollary to another member's thread -- Trump speculates about Franken allegations on Twitter -- I create this thread. I'm creating this thread to discuss Trump, the reasons he should be impreached and the allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse, molestation and/or assault pertaining to him and nobody but him.

July 2017:
Americans were split 42%-42% on the question of whether Trump should be be impeached. (Source)
October 31, 2017:
PPP’s newest national poll finds a record level of support for impeaching Donald Trump. 49% of voters support impeaching him, to 41% who are opposed to doing so. This marks the 6th month in a row we’ve found a plurality of voters in favor of impeaching Trump, and it’s the closest we’ve found to a majority. (Source)

Indeed, in that same poll, respondents attested to thinking Trump is scarier than are ghosts, vampires, zombies, witches, werewolves, mummies and Satan. While most of the margins between Trump and those characters were forty-something to forty-something-else, with regard to Satan, people felt 50% to 36% that Trump is scarier.
As for why Trump should be impeached, the question for me is "why not?" The man is of derelict character -- lying about anything and everything, including on a phone call, to people who knew his voice no less, posing as someone other than himself -- he is inept as the foremost manager of the government; he contracts to do things he does not follow through with doing; he is insincere in his patriotism; he doesn't care about lower and middle income people's struggles; and he has no capacity for empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. (For those who want specifics on the nature and extent to which those assertions are so, click here.)
It is okay, for there is plenty of support to go after those that even attempt to remove President Trump from office. About 2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC and those political shitfucks will find out what it means to piss of Patriotic Americans...

american-patriot.jpg

So if the army won't touch you, who are you afraid of? Anyone? Just severely paranoid?
Not afraid of anyone as I am a proud NRA member who exercises his 2nd amendment rights daily. But if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) decides to ANTIFA around me and start some shit, he will get the 50 cent solution.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

Not afraid of anyone as I am a proud NRA member who exercises his 2nd amendment rights daily. But if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) decides to ANTIFA around me and start some shit, he will get the 50 cent solution.
Off-duty police officer shoots armed robbers dead while holding baby in other arm
An off-duty military police officer shot dead two armed robbers while holding his child in one arm when the pair tried to hold up a pharmacy, CCTV footage shows.
2 liberals thought they were going to take what they thought was theirs.. Problem was, someone else thought differently.. Why are liberals so stupid?

Screen+Shot+2012-12-29+at+11.02.30+AM.png

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

the 50 cent solution.
What exactly is "the 50 cent solution?"

american-patriot.jpg

the 50 cent solution.
ROTFLMAO....

Vroom...

the 50 cent solution.

If he is attacked by an ANTIFA mob he will shoot in self defense, just like any reasonable person would.

Multiple assailants is a life threatening situation by definition.

the 50 cent solution.

If he is attacked by an ANTIFA mob he will shoot in self defense, just like any reasonable person would.

Multiple assailants is a life threatening situation by definition.
I know that's how you construe his remark, but I am not given to accepting one person's explanation for another person's words/terms. You may be right, but I can't be sure of that unless/until he says so.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

So you're delusional, as well as paranoid. Got it.

american-patriot.jpg

Why is it the liberal leftwing nutjobs always go to the cities that have very strict gun laws?

And this is why those liberals can do all that burning and punching people..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Why is it the liberal leftwing nutjobs always go to the cities that have very strict gun laws?

View attachment 161682

You can't even discuss things in a normal fashion. Maybe you should go back to sleep.

View attachment 161682

You can't even discuss things in a normal fashion. Maybe you should go back to sleep.

I am trying to discuss things with the scum of the earth. There is no normal with you guys....

View attachment 161682

I am trying to discuss things with the scum of the earth. There is no normal with you guys....

Are you trying to get people to think that you're a lunatic who can only insult like 10 year old, and who can't debate things like a normal person? Or is it just an act you're working on? :dunno:

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

My 'solution' would cost me about $5.
308 Norma Magnum rounds are getting more scarce everyday and reloads are almost as expensive.

american-patriot.jpg

My 'solution' would cost me about $5.
308 Norma Magnum rounds are getting more scarce everyday and reloads are almost as expensive.
So you're going to eat your gun? Good for you. :biggrin:

Actually, there's more than enough cause to impeach Trump. His violations of the emoluments clause, for instance, where his companies are benefiting from government contracts.
Like all progressives - you literally have no idea what the Emoluments Clause actually is. You people are so desperate to “trump” up a charge against President Trump that you’re just throwing shit at the wall and praying that some of it sticks.

There hasn’t been a single instance of his companies “benefiting from government contracts”. And even if there had been, that’s not a violation of the Emoluments Clause.

Violation of the Emoluments Clause is what Hitlery Clinton did as Secretary of State when she received large payments in exchange for favors from her and her office. That is what the Emoluments Clause outlaws - selling your public office. It doesn’t state you can’t own a private business. You can. You just can’t sell your public office. You can’t accept money in exchange for using your office and subsequent power to provide the “buyer” with what they want.

Group That Tried to Sue Trump Over 'Emoluments' Clause Just Got Booted Out of Court

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

If you believe in this crap, and threaten to overthrow the rule of law by violence, you are not a patriot and you are not an American. You are a traitor.

Like all progressives - you literally have no idea what the Emoluments Clause actually is. You people are so desperate to “trump” up a charge against President Trump that you’re just throwing shit at the wall and praying that some of it sticks.

dude, I was wondering what this comment was doing on another thread that had nothing to do with the topic.

Yes, Trump is profiting off of his presidency.

He's making departments give money to his businesses. That's a violation.

Violation of the Emoluments Clause is what Hitlery Clinton did as Secretary of State when she received large payments in exchange for favors from her and her office.

Again, your side have been accusing Hillary of stuff since you were in diapers, you Millennial twit. It's why I don't take it seriously anymore. This has been going on since Cattle Futures and Vince Foster, with Ken Starr spending millions of dollars sniffing panties.

So either she is Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze all rolled up into one...

Or she's just the victim of crazy misogyny on the Right Wing.

With a republican senate and congress we'll never see a Trump impeachment. Perhaps in November when democrats take back house and senate, there will be a chance for impeachment.

People say there isn't enough for impeachment. But lets not forget a president was impeached for getting a blow job. That is much less severe than the crap Trump does on a daily basis.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

/----/ When you go to the very last page (83) of the survey you learn the demographics. It's survey of 572 registered voters taken "October 27-29, 2017 " So 572 people out of 300,000,000 or so adults in the country, 280 think he should be impeached while 234 say he shouldn't be. 280. Talk about desperation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO.jpg

Forum List

Back