Support for impeaching (and presumably removing from office) Trump rises

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
As a corollary to another member's thread -- Trump speculates about Franken allegations on Twitter -- I create this thread. I'm creating this thread to discuss Trump, the reasons he should be impreached and the allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse, molestation and/or assault pertaining to him and nobody but him.

July 2017:
Americans were split 42%-42% on the question of whether Trump should be be impeached. (Source)
October 31, 2017:
PPP’s newest national poll finds a record level of support for impeaching Donald Trump. 49% of voters support impeaching him, to 41% who are opposed to doing so. This marks the 6th month in a row we’ve found a plurality of voters in favor of impeaching Trump, and it’s the closest we’ve found to a majority. (Source)

Indeed, in that same poll, respondents attested to thinking Trump is scarier than are ghosts, vampires, zombies, witches, werewolves, mummies and Satan. While most of the margins between Trump and those characters were forty-something to forty-something-else, with regard to Satan, people felt 50% to 36% that Trump is scarier.
As for why Trump should be impeached, the question for me is "why not?" The man is of derelict character -- lying about anything and everything, including on a phone call, to people who knew his voice no less, posing as someone other than himself -- he is inept as the foremost manager of the government; he contracts to do things he does not follow through with doing; he is insincere in his patriotism; he doesn't care about lower and middle income people's struggles; and he has no capacity for empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. (For those who want specifics on the nature and extent to which those assertions are so, click here.)

As a corollary to another member's thread -- Trump speculates about Franken allegations on Twitter -- I create this thread. I'm creating this thread to discuss Trump, the reasons he should be impreached and the allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse, molestation and/or assault pertaining to him and nobody but him.

July 2017:
Americans were split 42%-42% on the question of whether Trump should be be impeached. (Source)
October 31, 2017:
PPP’s newest national poll finds a record level of support for impeaching Donald Trump. 49% of voters support impeaching him, to 41% who are opposed to doing so. This marks the 6th month in a row we’ve found a plurality of voters in favor of impeaching Trump, and it’s the closest we’ve found to a majority. (Source)

Indeed, in that same poll, respondents attested to thinking Trump is scarier than are ghosts, vampires, zombies, witches, werewolves, mummies and Satan. While most of the margins between Trump and those characters were forty-something to forty-something-else, with regard to Satan, people felt 50% to 36% that Trump is scarier.
As for why Trump should be impeached, the question for me is "why not?" The man is of derelict character -- lying about anything and everything, including on a phone call, to people who knew his voice no less, posing as someone other than himself -- he is inept as the foremost manager of the government; he contracts to do things he does not follow through with doing; he is insincere in his patriotism; he doesn't care about lower and middle income people's struggles; and he has no capacity for empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. (For those who want specifics on the nature and extent to which those assertions are so, click here.)
It is okay, for there is plenty of support to go after those that even attempt to remove President Trump from office. About 2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC and those political shitfucks will find out what it means to piss of Patriotic Americans...

american-patriot.jpg

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

It is okay, for there is plenty of support to go after those that even attempt to remove President Trump from office. About 2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC and those political shitfucks will find out what it means to piss of Patriotic Americans...

american-patriot.jpg
You, know, I'm forwarding your post to the Secret Service and FBI so you can explain to them how you know "2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC."

From the FBI's website:
Please contact your local FBI office or submit a tip electronically if you have information about:

• Possible acts of terrorism, including violence, funding, or recruitment;
  • Persons sympathetic to terrorists or terrorist organizations;
  • Suspicious activities that you believe threaten national security, especially suspicious activities that involve foreign powers or foreign organizations;
  • Computer crimes or intrusions into computer networks, particularly those associated with national security;
  • Corrupt activities in state, local, or federal governments or in law enforcement;
  • Racial or hate crimes, human trafficking (involuntary servitude or slavery), or other civil rights crimes;
  • Organized crime activities;
  • Financial crimes that involve fraud, especially corporate fraud, mortgage fraud, or other investment fraud schemes where significant dollar losses have occurred, including those impacting you or your place of work;
  • Fraud in the health care industry;
  • Persons who have committed or are planning to commit bank robbery, kidnapping, extortion, or thefts of valuable art, large interstate shipments of goods, or monetary instruments; and activities of violent gangs.

Democrats hate trump for being half orange like the repubs hated obama for being half black
fuckin racists

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
You, know, I'm forwarding your post to the Secret Service and FBI so you can explain to them how you know "2 million of US armed individuals will march upon DC."
Oh please do.... Again when you libfucks start your communist takeover of this Country, we are there to shut your sorry asses down....Liberals are enemies of the state and need to face trials for treason against the Constitution.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
LMAO Ohhhh, you guys are sooooo scary. :ahole-1:

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

From the FBI's website:
Please contact your local FBI office or submit a tip electronically if you have information about:

• Suspicious activities that you believe threaten national security, especially suspicious activities that involve foreign powers or foreign organizations;
  • Computer crimes or intrusions into computer networks, particularly those associated with national security;
  • Corrupt activities in state, local, or federal governments or in law enforcement;
  • Racial or hate crimes, human trafficking (involuntary servitude or slavery), or other civil rights crimes;
  • Financial crimes that involve fraud, especially corporate fraud, mortgage fraud, or other investment fraud schemes where significant dollar losses have occurred, including those impacting you or your place of work;
  • Persons who have committed or are planning to commit bank robbery, kidnapping, extortion, or thefts of valuable art, large interstate shipments of goods, or monetary instruments; and activities of violent gangs.
TNHarley, you laugh, but I just submitted the report.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

From the FBI's website:

By the way FBI and Secret Service are right along there with US who swore an oath to defend the country and Constitution against worthless fucks like you..

Democrats will dig their own grave and even throw themselves in the ditches.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

From the FBI's website:

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

So what High Crimes and Misdemeanors did the POTUS engage in ? Your copy and paste abilities are certainly meritorious, your fuzzy logic has a lot to be desired. The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg

From the FBI's website:

TNHarley, you laugh, but I just submitted the report.
I hope they investigate you for internetting while ignorant.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
Oh please do.... Again when you libfucks start your communist takeover of this Country, we are there to shut your sorry asses down....Liberals are enemies of the state and need to face trials for treason against the Constitution.
It was supposed to be November 4 ... lol .... small handfuls stood in circles and screamed at the sky ... one libtard sc*mbag ran into a church and massacred a bunch of worshippers but was taken out by an armed patriot

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
So...if the Constitutional procedure of Impeachment takes place....you will march on Washington with guns? How long have you hated the Constitution?

Just a note, if you do....let me know....I'll get the popcorn.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
So...if the Constitutional procedure of Impeachment takes place....you will march on Washington with guns? How long have you hated the Constitution?

Just a note, if you do....let me know....I'll get the popcorn.
We don't hate the constitution, we hate leftists.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

american-patriot.jpg
It was supposed to be November 4 ... lol .... small handfuls stood in circles and screamed at the sky ... one libtard sc*mbag ran into a church and massacred a bunch of worshippers but was taken out by an armed patriot
Only in the fucked up world of low info lefties is screaming at the sky considered making a statement. For the rest of us though they're just having temper tantrums, and deserving of a good spanking as a result.

July 2017:
October 31, 2017:

So what High Crimes and Misdemeanors did the POTUS engage in ? Your copy and paste abilities are certainly meritorious, your fuzzy logic has a lot to be desired. The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
what High Crimes and Misdemeanors did the POTUS engage in ?

There are no guidelines for what constitute "high crimes and misdemeanors;" thus whatever Congress deems to be one is one.

"What, then, is an impeachable offense?" Gerald R. Ford, R-Mich., asked rhetorically in 1970, when as House minority leader he sought the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas. Ford replied with a stark answer that has become famous: "The only honest answer is that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history."

That absolutist position was echoed in 1992 by Kenneth W. Starr, then the solicitor general and now the independent counsel pursuing Clinton. In answering a question about a judicial impeachment, he agreed with a justice who skeptically asked whether an official could be impeached for something as trivial as poisoning a neighbor's cat.
Source

I don't particularly place much merit in those polls. Particularly the USA Today and iMediaEthics poll and given that most average voters are about as informed on the real issues and problems as a box of rocks.

But I do agree with the lattter paragraph.

Last three elections I wrote in Ron Paul in '08 and '12, and wrote in Darrell Castle in 2016.

I don't like the Democrats or the Republicans. They're two sides of the same coin. One debases the economy with social welfare and the other debases it with military welfare. Both partake in corporate welfare. Both partake in monetary policy that wipes out the poor, middle class, senior citizens, and the dollar, while racking up a constant stream of debt for our children to pay. Which they won't be able to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back