7 of 10 Richest Congress Members are (D)

Whats crazy is, i say "common joes are kewl for office" and i get laughed at :dunno:
fucking goons

7 of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats

no real shock i suppose. but what is a shock is even #10 has $79 million dollars.

and we wonder why our government is out of touch with the rest of us.
Democrats rich, it is okay... Jeff Bezos the richest liberal in the world...Owns several EVIL corporations, pays minimum wage to many employees. Liberal hypocrite.
Republicans rich, it is bad.. Must of stolen the money from everyone else....

So... if they are rich and they want to put higher taxes on the rich... this should mean they are successful and unselfish. So what's the issue here?

So... if they are rich and they want to put higher taxes on the rich... this should mean they are successful and unselfish. So what's the issue here?
I thought the rhetoric was the rich got out taxes anyways?

No, and see this is the issue. Trump and his buddies are the ones that exemplify the rich, while you have certain ones, like Mark Cuban who actually ASK to be taxed more to help pay for social programs.

Cuban actually came out with a good idea years ago that gave the rich incentives to make capital investments in order to get lower taxes. He said that in bad times those with more, should pay more to help stimulate the economy... and when certain incentives are met, then the tax rates can go down.

Mark Cuban's Novel Income Tax Proposal Is The Exact Opposite Of What Most Economists Would Endorse

No, and see this is the issue. Trump and his buddies are the ones that exemplify the rich, while you have certain ones, like Mark Cuban who actually ASK to be taxed more to help pay for social programs.

Cuban actually came out with a good idea years ago that gave the rich incentives to make capital investments in order to get lower taxes. He said that in bad times those with more, should pay more to help stimulate the economy... and when certain incentives are met, then the tax rates can go down.

Mark Cuban's Novel Income Tax Proposal Is The Exact Opposite Of What Most Economists Would Endorse
Warren Buffet(who pays less tax rate than his secretary) asked to pay more in taxes, then goes and fights in court not to pay more. If the libfucks really want to give more in taxes, then fucking write at the bottom of the form, "here is 1 billion dollars of taxes I donate to the debt"...they wont because the are fucking hypocrites....

I believe in tax equality (i dont support any type of institutional discrimination) but thanks for the link.
I like how this guy is always thinking outside the box.

Warren Buffet(who pays less tax rate than his secretary) asked to pay more in taxes, then goes and fights in court not to pay more. If the libfucks really want to give more in taxes, then fucking write at the bottom of the form, "here is 1 billion dollars of taxes I donate to the debt"...they wont because the are fucking hypocrites....
Thats a good point. People can always donate. Or buy a poor person a tiny home :D

Warren Buffet gives away more money in a day than Trump has given away in his lifetime... and almost ALL of Buffet's money is going to be donated to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation when he dies. Do you know how much money that is?

The Giving Pledge - Wikipedia

no real shock i suppose. but what is a shock is even #10 has $79 million dollars.

Why do you guys think these threads are relevant?

Democrats do not say that people should not be rich. They say they should pay more taxes
Right? The most successful and ambitious should subsidize the govt for being bloated and its unconstitutional actions!

Warren Buffet gives away more money in a day than Trump has given away in his lifetime... and almost ALL of Buffet's money is going to be donated to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation when he dies. Do you know how much money that is?

Buffet makes his money off hurting the environment. He loves carbon. Bigly. :D

Yeah and he also promised that his kids would only get 1 billion dollars each because to have all of it go to the kids is just wrong. You know what a billion dollars is?

Yeah and he also promised that his kids would only get 1 billion dollars each because to have all of it go to the kids is just wrong. You know what a billion dollars is?

You know what a Billion Dollars is compared to how much money he has? He's giving away more money to strangers than his own kids. Think about that a minute and let it sink in.

Democrats do not say that people should not be rich. They say they should pay more taxes
Right? The most successful and ambitious should subsidize the govt for being bloated and its unconstitutional actions!

The most successful and ambitious benefit more from that government and have more control over it

They should pay for the privilege

cns? no wonder you don't know anything

reailty, moron.... is that five are Dems and five are repubs

List of current members of the United States Congress by wealth - Wikipedia

greg gianforte is worth 315 million, which is more than three times what the top wealthiest dem is worth.

why do you care if Dems have money, moron? are only rightwingnut pond scum who vote to distribute wealth away from the middle class and to the top 1% allowed to have wealth?

shut up, idiot.

The most successful and ambitious benefit more from that government and have more control over it

They should pay for the privilege

the wealthiest are also the only ones who can afford the political campaigns at this point.

Forum List

Back