Support for Der Gropenfürher Is Rapidly Fading

Despite the bullsh!t numbers of FOX News polls, support for Der Gropenfürher's corrupt administration is falling apart. His most recent blunder, the firing of James Comey, has his tenure as POTUS circling the bowl. Soon, only the totally ignorant FOX audience will remain loyal to their criminal-in-chief.

Below is the link to the Washington Post article. Author James Hohmann offers a detailed report chronicling Der Gropenfürher's many missteps during his first 100 disastrous days.

Of course, conservatives will call it "fake news" because denial of facts is all they have ever had, and ever will have. Please, enjoy.

The Daily 202: Firing FBI director Comey is already backfiring on Trump. It’s only going to get worse.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 126059

He got some tips from Kissinger yesterday how to stay in a Nixon WH, at least for a while.

This is, albeit in a sad way, a win win situation for liberals and Democrats.

Either Trump will be forced out of office in disgrace, or he'll serve a disastrous 4 years leaving a legacy of dishonesty, incompetence, and failure - aka the worst presidency in modern history - in a manner that will tar the GOP with a stain that will last for decades.

Its all up to the GOP Congress

Do they provide cover for the President or do they let the cards fall where they may?

Most are going to provide cover, but only to the point it might bring one of them down. They're spineless.

The final polls are the only ones relevant to the actual election results. You're making some crazy claim that Hillary was only ahead by 2 points for 6 months.
So you were only talking about the final polls when you said "polls". That's not very honest. Nor did I say anything about 6 months.

Isn't it common knowledge that polls are a snapshot of a point in time?

Aren't you aware that almost every poll asks '...if the election were held today...'???????
Yep. And we had months worth but when you talk about polling you're only talking about that last week. That's a snapshot of honesty.

Nobody knows if a poll was wrong in July because they don't hold the election in July.
My God you are dumb.

You're the one who claimed that the polls were all wrong up until the last ones.

Trump comes up with his own original phrase ...he is very proud of it ..the phrase : "Priming the Pump" ...hello he is Mental

Exchange of the Day
May 11, 2017

The Economist interviewed President Trump, who claimed he came up with a new phrase:

ECONOMIST: But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

TRUMP: It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll… you understand the expression “prime the pump”?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: We have to prime the pump.

ECONOMIST: It’s very Keynesian.

TRUMP: We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?

TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just… I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.

he still uses his lies from the campaign as well.

TRUMP: We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world.

Is the U.S. the Highest Taxed Nation in the World?

UKYWpzQ.jpg

Jim Acosta @Acosta
WH furious over Russian government photos of Trump meeting with Lavrov/Kislyak. "They tricked us," an official said of Russians "They lie."

8:13 AM - 11 May 2017 · Atlanta, GA

So you were only talking about the final polls when you said "polls". That's not very honest. Nor did I say anything about 6 months.

Isn't it common knowledge that polls are a snapshot of a point in time?

Aren't you aware that almost every poll asks '...if the election were held today...'???????
Yep. And we had months worth but when you talk about polling you're only talking about that last week. That's a snapshot of honesty.

Nobody knows if a poll was wrong in July because they don't hold the election in July.
My God you are dumb.

You're the one who claimed that the polls were all wrong up until the last ones.

Hillary in a landslide!!

Forum List

Back