SUPERSPIKE: Oil soars despite Obama release of reserve...

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Now this is no surprise.

Crude Oil Aug 11

(NY Mercantile: CLQ11.NYM )

Last Trade:95.53Trade Time:12:11PM EDTChange:
up_g.gif
2.64 (2.84%)Prev Settlement:N/AOpen:93.37Bid:95.52Ask:95.53Day's Range:90.85 - 95.83Volume:0Open Interest:N/ASession:Exp. Date:

CLQ11.NYM: Summary for Crude Oil Aug 11- Yahoo! Finance

As a matter of fact, this is EXACTLY what Bush told you clueless libs when libs were clamoring for Buh to do the same when gas went up during his admin.

Bush told libs that releasing the strategic reserve wasn't going to change gas prices, but libs kept yammering for it anyway.

Instead Bush opened up more offshore drilling and Opec (almost immediately) lowered their prices in response.

But, leave it to Obama not to learn the lesson. Nope. Instead he opened the strategic reserves which is like adding a drop of water to the ocean. It didn't change anything.

But liberals in the news were telling us that because of this move, gas prices could be much lower this summer. (That's what my local news dopes told us when Obama opened the reserves) Dopes!

Bush proved right again. Don't expect any liberal to admit it.

I expect liberals in the news and blogasphere will be pushing conspiracy theories about "speculators" and "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil oil companies" to be behind the rising prices.

They will never admit it's Obama's dumb dumb dumb policies.

Some people just don't learn till they burn their hand. Then when it stops hurting, they do it again.

Guess I better fill up before the price jumps per gallon another Quarter by Friday.

Some people just don't learn till they burn their hand. Then when it stops hurting, they do it again.

Guess I better fill up before the price jumps per gallon another Quarter by Friday.

I'm afraid that's going to be the result.

Price Change Trades Volume
16:15 - $ 94.89 0.12 0.13%

China and India are taking up the weak prices but will price themselves out again.

We dropped 11 cents. kwc57, there will be better buys in your area; check around.

Forum List

Back