Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Supermarket to stop selling single knives as stabbing scourge grips UK
Published time: 9 Mar, 2019 17:51
Edited time: 10 Mar, 2019 09:45

Supermarket chain Asda has announced that it will stop selling single kitchen knives by the end of April as the UK finds itself in the midst of a knife-crime epidemic, particularly involving young people.

It’s already illegal to sell the blades to under-18s but the deadly weapons are one of the most frequently shoplifted items from British stores.

The announcement comes in the aftermath of several high-profile stabbings. Last weekend two 17-year-olds were killed in separate attacks in London and Greater Manchester.

one day the Brits and the Germans are going to have to dig down to their deep dark nazi thats inside
and let him out .....or perish
Dahli-Lama.jpg

Right pistachio girl ?

The Wizard of Poz: Somewhere Over the Rainbow [Cover By Emily Youcis] : John Larson : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Banned from you tube
:04::21:

Knives eh ? Sounds like they got a problem with PC holding them back from picking out the bad apples before they act, and then them not being pro-active on crime in order to bring back peace and order instead of listening to the idiots tell them how the perps were just abused, and how they are just poor folks in their lives who need a hug.

So just give them a break or rather the police best not follow up on any leads/info or they best not condemn anyone that deserves it, no they best not do that is what the idiots would say to the police like they do here.

An establishment is free to sell or not sell what they want within laws. Apparently a problem for the communists at russia today

An establishment is free to sell or not sell what they want within laws. Apparently a problem for the communists at russia today
i thought i was gonna get shit over nazi pistachio girl .:21:
RT
rt
what does the source reporting on the stores press release have to do with the ISSUE?
THAT would be absoultly nothing

Yes they have a right to pull whatever off the shelves BUT WHy oh why are they doing it ...golly gee whiz why

i'm surprised we didn't get a "white natives stab people to" response .....cause well that makes it all ok
derp

the dali lama and pistachio girl are right the white ethno state is Europe and it should stay that way ...western civilization is hanging by a thread and will more than likely fall into a river of blood. as for the United States once the lights go out theirs no where on earth to run ...we're it
2s20rnp.jpg.png

Buck up gents
Especially White male southern Christians ...you're ...sorry YA'll at the top of the progressives things to destroy list ..

# 1 baby ! hold yer heads high

i thought i was gonna get shit over nazi pistachio girl .:21:
RT
rt
what does the source reporting on the stores press release have to do with the ISSUE?
THAT would be absoultly nothing

Yes they have a right to pull whatever off the shelves BUT WHy oh why are they doing it ...golly gee whiz why

i'm surprised we didn't get a "white natives stab people to" response .....cause well that makes it all ok
derp

the dali lama and pistachio girl are right the white ethno state is Europe and it should stay that way ...western civilization is hanging by a thread and will more than likely fall into a river of blood. as for the United States once the lights go out theirs no where on earth to run ...we're it
View attachment 249708
Buck up gents
Especially White male southern Christians ...you're ...sorry YA'll at the top of the progressives things to destroy list ..

# 1 baby ! hold yer heads high
lol

Forum List

Back