Superbowl Gloat Zone.

Great game!

Came down to two plays. The On-side kick and the interception.

Hats off to both teams.

They both deserved to be there.

Hats off to Drew Brees. Absolutely flaweless performance!

I'm here to take my lumps.

BRING IT!

EZ, since you are such a good sport, you can pick your avatar, it just has to be Saints related. If you want to put a picture of Drew Brees up there b/c he's a Purdue guy, be my guest. Don't forget to change your screen name to Echeaux Zulu.

I am only calling sig rights. Your sig must read:

"Sean Payton is the best coach in the NFL, because he has big ones."

I must say you were the most fun to talk "smack" to and bet with!
I am happy for your team, and for your adopted city, New Orleans! :clap2:

*I have to get the Guntster to change my name....will be as soon as he's on.

LOL, and likewise. I tried to rep you for being such a good sport, but I've got to spread it around.

You know, at the end of the week, if you find you've come to like your new digs, you can keep them.......

:lol:

EZ, since you are such a good sport, you can pick your avatar, it just has to be Saints related. If you want to put a picture of Drew Brees up there b/c he's a Purdue guy, be my guest. Don't forget to change your screen name to Echeaux Zulu.

I am only calling sig rights. Your sig must read:

"Sean Payton is the best coach in the NFL, because he has big ones."

LOL, and likewise. I tried to rep you for being such a good sport, but I've got to spread it around.

You know, at the end of the week, if you find you've come to like your new digs, you can keep them.......

I do love the one with Drew Brees and his baby that's in my sig. xotoxi sent me that, I loved it so much I had to add it! And of course, how can I be against a guy who played college football an hour north of where I live? And the IU guy~Potter who scored that last TD for ya all.

I do love the one with Drew Brees and his baby that's in my sig. xotoxi sent me that, I loved it so much I had to add it! And of course, how can I be against a guy who played college football an hour north of where I live? And the IU guy~Potter who scored that last TD for ya all.

Thank you so much for both of them. Like you said, It was hard to begrudge the Saints their win last night.

I think the guy who really deserves the credit is Sean Payton. Everyone expected him, as the new guy, to call play's cautiously. He did the opposite.

If the onside kick had gone differently, the game probably would have either, but you have to love it when someone isn't scared to gamble in, potentially, the biggest game of their career.

Like the S.A.S. say:

"Fortune favors the bold."

Great game!

Came down to two plays. The On-side kick and the interception.

Hats off to both teams.

They both deserved to be there.

Hats off to Drew Brees. Absolutely flaweless performance!

He's certainly earned his place among the best QBs in the game right now.
Brees won me over last night, BIG TIME!

He got thumped a lil' bit in the first half. Didn't faze him a bit. He LED THE WAY in the second half. Not much more can really be said.

We saw the two teams who truly deserved to be there. The Colts have no reason WHATSOEVER to hang their heads. It just wasn't meant to be. Manning WILL be back, you can count on it!

Now, if we could just get a team here in L.A., DAMMIT!

Those IMPOSTERS playing down in St Louis, HAVE NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER calling themselves "THE RAMS!"

IMHO!

On that note, cheers to the poster formerly known as Echo Zulu and now known as Echeaux Zulu for being a good sport!

Maybe next year you will get your payback.....

Thank you darling. I'm hoping for the Colts to be in the Super Bowl in 2012 too, since it's here in Indy! You're all welcome to come watch it too! :cool:

On that note, cheers to the poster formerly known as Echo Zulu and now known as Echeaux Zulu for being a good sport!

Maybe next year you will get your payback.....

Thank you darling. I'm hoping for the Colts to be in the Super Bowl in 2012 too, since it's here in Indy! You're all welcome to come watch it too! :cool:

Be careful what you wish for....

Oh lord, are you a cubs fan too? Here we go again....

GO CARDS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M]YouTube - Kool & The Gang - Celebration[/ame]

Forum List

Back