Are you happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl?

Are you happy with the outcome of the Super Bowl?

• YES, because I like the NFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted "Other".

I'm pretty indifferent to both teams but I'm happy about the outcome. Coaching like that should be rewarded. So should the execution. Masterful! And it kept Peyton and the gang off their rhythm most of the game. They were simply outfoxed and outplayed. Props to Sean Payton and the Saints. :clap2:

Don't care, never did never will care about a football game

You all want to talk about corporations and CEOs making too much money but what about some idiot who makes millions doing nothing but bouncing , throwing, hitting, kicking a ball?

Personally none of my money or time will go to support such idiocy.

The Saints played a great game and gave New Orleans a much needed morale boost.

Who cares really? Football like Basketball is nothing more than a game played by semi-literate Negro freaks who can hardly read, write, or speak. I prefer Chess.

Who cares really? Football like Basketball is nothing more than a game played by semi-literate Negro freaks who can hardly read, write, or speak. I prefer Chess.

or like hockey.

Nothing more than a bunch of toothless idiots skating in a circle with sticks

I checked "INDIFFERENT, because I am gay and I would rather discuss fashion" and was surprised to find out that someone else had checked it, too. Was it Gunny? I bet it was.

I was hoping that Indy would win the Super Bowl - not because I have a big dislike for the Saints or anything like that. I just thought the win would go to the Colts. I thought it would be a very close scoring game and the winner would only win by a field goal. Both teams played a very good game and I think the teams were very equally matched and worthy to be in the Super Bowl. There was no shame in losing to the Saints. The Saints deserved the win. I think it was probably the best Super Bowl I have watched in recent years.

please log off of life at your earliest convenience .........

Don't care, never did never will care about a football game

You all want to talk about corporations and CEOs making too much money but what about some idiot who makes millions doing nothing but bouncing , throwing, hitting, kicking a ball?

Personally none of my money or time will go to support such idiocy.

I played some college ball.

There's alot more that goes into it then that....and players make a shitload of money for the owners.

That's why they make so much.

No, I m not a big follower of sports, but the saint missed the chance to be legendary, they could have gone on for centuries with out a SB win.That would have been great.

Mr Fitnah,

I suspect you may be Muslim because of your name. Do you enjoy camel racing ?

Where's the "Who gives a flying rats ass; it's just a game?" option?

Forum List

Back