Super telescope finds hundreds of previously undetectable galaxies

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Exciting times we live in with the mysteries of the universe unfolding thanks to technological advances

A South African radio telescope has revealed hundreds of galaxies in a tiny corner of the universe where only 70 had been seen before.

The images, taken by MeerKAT telescope, are an indication of the detail the southern hemisphere's most powerful radio telescope may be able to provide when it is fully operational later this year.

South African super telescope finds hundreds of galaxies - CNN.com

23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—

24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worldsare and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

Exciting times we live in with the mysteries of the universe unfolding thanks to technological advances

A South African radio telescope has revealed hundreds of galaxies in a tiny corner of the universe where only 70 had been seen before.

The images, taken by MeerKAT telescope, are an indication of the detail the southern hemisphere's most powerful radio telescope may be able to provide when it is fully operational later this year.

South African super telescope finds hundreds of galaxies - CNN.com
We know so little but we are also learning so much. Who knows what we will learn next. I think in 4 years a robot will reach Mars capable of looking for life past or present.

We need to get into Europa. A submarine robot with a camera.

But I can't wait to one day know another planet where we can survive. Or better yet one that we can live on by the time ours burns out. Maybe a newer planet than ours. Maybe one without complex life. Make it all green and plant the fish and release birds and dogs sheep horses deer pigs.

No bear, giraffe, crocs, alligator, cobras, lion, tiger, no predators.

It'd be cool if this planet was so young we had to live on the ship for ten years and help it along. Plant seeds and wait for oxygen to happen.

No sense going to a planet as old as ours right?

• Banned
Unlike tyroneweavers religious 2,000 year old words at least this telescoped enhanced humanities knowledge!

I'll take science and logic any day of the week.
yep when their bible was written the primitives thought the stars could fall to earth and the earth was flat

Strange you never see these words written in their bibles : thinking, logic , education,rational

Unlike tyroneweavers religious 2,000 year old words at least this telescoped enhanced humanities knowledge!

I'll take science and logic any day of the week.
yep when their bible was written the primitives thought the stars could fall to earth and the earth was flat

Strange you never see these words written in their bibles : thinking, logic , education,rational
They'll say the bible said the earth was round but round like a pancake.

Forum List

Back