SpaceX makes spectacular ground landing after Dragon launch

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
SpaceX makes spectacular ground landing after Dragon launch
July 17, 2016

8 pictures

SpaceX scored a double success today by sending a Dragon cargo ship into orbit and nailing another ground landing. At 12:45 am EDT, the CRS-9 mission lifted off from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida, setting an unmanned Dragon cargo ship on course for a rendezvous with the ISS. Shortly afterwards, the first stage Falcon 9 booster flew back to Cape Canaveral, where it landed at Landing Zone 1. This is the second time that the Falcon 9 has managed a landward landing and the first since the Orbcomm 2 mission last December.

How great! I think space-x is deserving of being the group that sends our men back up into space! With the reusable rockets it would be a lot cheaper! I love both public and private sectors.

And the best part is - this is being achieved exclusively in the private sector as it should be. Imagine that Matt...science and constitutional government coexisting just as I said. It can be achieved and Elon Musk is one of many people who have proven as much. The government has no business "investing" in anything.

Forum List

Back