Super Mario movie isn't reviewing too well so far.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Seems the super Mario movie isn't doing to well with the reviews. I'm not surprised, I had a mild interest because it's Mario but the voice cast alone made me not very interested as it's comprised of very generic and boring actors that are 1 dimensional. If they went the safe and simple way there I assumed everything else would be also.

I imagine it's going to just rely on winks to the audience and inside gags and references and Easter eggs to carry itself.

I can't stand john leguizamo but I'd probably enjoy watching the old live action Mario movie more than this one.

This isn't the first time that such a film was done. Another one was released in 1993 and it starred the late and legendary Bob Hoskins. Does anyone here know how it did? I was only eleven years old then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Chris Pratt is an okay actor, but he doesn’t have much range. He can basically only play slightly different versions of himself.

A movie about a 40 year old video game franchise? What's not to love. Apparently if the title is any indication...quite a bit.
My kids were raised playing Super Mario video games among others.

Forum List

Back