Sunday Afternoon Between Chores

6d9b0a6bacd937f1bb0a9715bf3c4bcc.jpg

Yes but my Father-in-Law is the most NOT pompous person....hey are YOU trying to start trouble now? :meow:
I don't have $100,000 to invest in cigars so I do what I learned from some cigar guys back in my usenet days. I have a coolerdore. You take a good cooler, like a Coleman's, an oasis, or sponge in a container wet with the propylene glycol/water mix and there you go. She'll stay at 70%.

Yes but my Father-in-Law is the most NOT pompous person....hey are YOU trying to start trouble now? :meow:
I don't have $100,000 to invest in cigars so I do what I learned from some cigar guys back in my usenet days. I have a coolerdore. You take a good cooler, like a Coleman's, an oasis, or sponge in a container wet with the propylene glycol/water mix and there you go. She'll stay at 70%.
As long as it holds humidity then why not? I have 2 traditional cedar box humidors that were both a pain to season, and both take a lot of attention to keep the RH up during the winter months.

As long as it holds humidity then why not? I have 2 traditional cedar box humidors that were both a pain to season, and both take a lot of attention to keep the RH up during the winter months.
It works very well. And a whole bunch cheaper. You can always throw some Spanish Cedar in there too. Leaves mo' money for the stoggies.

Forum List

Back