Sunday..3 Games Of Note. NO at Atl...9ers at Dal...Ind at Den

Well, a good start for the Niners as far as this game.....but with 2 injuries in the secondary and Dallas able to move the ball pretty well, maybe not a good game for the season.

Still, at least the offense is doing decently and the defense is being opportunistic!

I'll hope that the injuries aren't severe and that the Niners can hold up until Bowman and Smith come back.

Well I'm one for one in my trifectafest of upsets but I don't see how I can get my second pick since the 9er's secret weapon has taken over the game..

Yes.... the 49ers secret weapon is ..you guessed it...Tony Romo.

Dallas is KILLING Santa Clara with comedy gold. Tony has seen it in his Texas wisdom to throw into triple coverage twice and as shocked as he is with the results he has GIVEN the first half to SC with two interceptions. That and a case of fumblitis by #29 of the Cowpies the turnoverfest has given the 9ers 21 points with their offense being on the field all of 93 seconds with the clock running out of qtr dos.

Any halfway decent team would be leading by two TDs the way Dallas is moving the ball. Not so when it's 12 against 10 on the field. If I was in the NFL head office I would start an investigation into what is making Tony give away a game so blatantly. It's not like Romo is even really being pressured. It's not like he doesn't have other receivers to throw to...I mean when the guy you are throwing to is TRIPLE COVERED ....SOMEBODY..probably TWO other receivers are wide open.

So probably Tony's mom is being held hostage at gunpoint...Is there a more REASONABLE explaination?

Oh well... there is still Indy at Denver. I'll concede that my prediction of a Dallas upset is on the rocks. I never guessed that Tony could play THAT badly. CHRIST !!! over half of Santa Clara's defense is injured from last season...on suspension or has been carted off this field today. They are playing third string rookies in the Defensive backfield.

Indy's defense is really bad. They are making Manning look like a genius. He threw a few really good balls but most of his completions were to wide open receivers. The Indy DBs are an embarrassment.

Indy is making a comeback as the second half is just starting up but if their DBs don't pick up the slack Luck's heroic effort will be for nothing.

As for the previous game ... I wasn't wrong about Santa Clara. Romo made them look way better than they are.

One for two. I really need Indy to play lights out or my predictions for these three games will suck donkey dick... one for three just doesn't cut it.

Denver stops Indy inside the 5. This isn't going well.

Well one thing that surprised me is how crappy Denver played when they had Indy completely beat down. They damned near blew it and lost that game. Manning came completely unglued inthe second half.

It was like some other team showed up after halftime. With the exception that Luck is a complete dufus in the redzone he really outplayed Peyton. This is good to see knowing Seattle will play a full 4 qtrs in two weeks and if anything get stronger as the game progresses through the 3rd and 4th qtrs. I think Manning's age and lack of endurance is starting to show.

Also Indy has a pathetic pass rush. All Manning had to do was step up and had lots of time and space to get his passes thrown. He will not have THAT luxury in Century Link Field. He will get physically beat up in Seattle and like this evening he will play like crap in crunch time.

I predict confidently another blow out beat down in Seattle.

I am glad the Colts came back to get within the point spread. Luck put up big numbers against Denver's 'improved' defense. Ware was no ware (pun intended) to be found in the second half.

I am glad the Colts came back to get within the point spread. Luck put up big numbers against Denver's 'improved' defense. Ware was no ware (pun intended) to be found in the second half.

Nice pick ATS in the IND/DEN game. For some inexplicable reason, DEN defense came out in the 2nd half playing zone defense and let IND back in it. Also, Manning was a no-show in the 2nd half. Wasn't impressed by either team.

Forum List

Back