Summer

Please let me explain... :lol: ... since I believe I know what you guys are thinking... don't either of you remember back when you were young and the little girl that had a crush on you said, "if you can catch me you can do what ever you want to me?" Well, I do... I could run real like a Cheetah... that was fun... and farm girls knew all about the facts of life... :D

That's because we grew up around animals. :eusa_shhh:

Exactly. And most every farm girl I ever knew was pretty well put together... if you know what I mean. Nothing like 'em. Aaaah what fond memmories...
love-060.gif

Exactly. And most every farm girl I ever knew was pretty well put together... if you know what I mean. Nothing like 'em. Aaaah what fond memmories...
love-060.gif

That's because being female is no excuse for not working. And we don't sit around eating Krispy Kreme donuts all day either. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
love-060.gif

That's because being female is no excuse for not working. And we don't sit around eating Krispy Kreme donuts all day either. :doubt:

Again, exactly. I grew up part of my life on a farm, but here in southern Wisconsin anywhere out of town is farms, so there's a lot of people that are farmers, and you're right, they all work, boys and girls alike, and that hard work keeps you in top shape. I never met a farm girl that I can recall that was FAT. They were all in great shape and had a healthy glow about them, and they were usually the best athletes in their schools. Man if you don't find that attractive over some little painted up, over weight, city slicker priss, you're nuts!

Forum List

Back