Summer

There are things that should never be....

Spandex over blubber rolls....
Buttcrack because your too stupid to wear suspenders...

"Looks just like saran wrap 'round a semi-boneless ham"? :badgrin:

You do have a point. People should dress to compliment their body type, not just in whatever is fashionable/faddish at that moment. For instance, muffin-tops belong on baked goods, not in a pair of jeans for all the world to see. :doubt:

Sure enough... but the ones that have something to show off are few and far between up here in the backwoods of Wisconsin. We've got more corn fed heifers with calves in tow than anything else... :eusa_sick:

Technically speaking, if they've got calves in tow, they are no longer heifers but cows. :D

And what do you have against corn-fed heifers or cows? I are one. :eusa_eh:

Well if you're over weight, I don't want to insult you, but I'm not attracted to over weight women. I work hard, watch what I eat, and even diet if I get over what I consider too heavy, so I expect a woman to be the same if I was to go out with her. But it's a free country and there's no law against being fat. I'm just exercising my freedom to chose fit women.

I hope I said that delicately enough... :tongue:

Well if you're over weight, I don't want to insult you, but I'm not attracted to over weight women. I work hard, watch what I eat, and even diet if I get over what I consider too heavy, so I expect a woman to be the same if I was to go out with her. But it's a free country and there's no law against being fat. I'm just exercising my freedom to chose fit women.

You never said anything about being overweight. You just said "corn-fed".

And yes, you have every right to choose whichever type of woman suits your fancy. ;)

Sure enough... but the ones that have something to show off are few and far between up here in the backwoods of Wisconsin. We've got more corn fed heifers with calves in tow than anything else... :eusa_sick:

Technically speaking, if they've got calves in tow, they are no longer heifers but cows. :D

And what do you have against corn-fed heifers or cows? I are one. :eusa_eh:

Anything with four teats just confuses the heck out of me...:eusa_whistle:

And yes, you have every right to choose whichever type of woman suits your fancy. ;)

I had a dream last night. Eve was in the dream and she was a pretty as a Brown Swiss calf... She was in the pasture, standing in wild flowers and the rest of us posters were swarming around like butterflies. Eve just sort of laughted at us as she peacefully chewed her cud.... I woke up when I heard the ice cream truck coming. Can anybody tell me what this dream means?:confused:

I had a dream last night. Eve was in the dream and she was a pretty as a Brown Swiss calf... She was in the pasture, standing in wild flowers and the rest of us posters were swarming around like butterflies. Eve just sort of laughted at us as she peacefully chewed her cud.... I woke up when I heard the ice cream truck coming. Can anybody tell me what this dream means?:confused:

Well, at least you know what the cutest type of cow is. That's a good start. ;)

As to the rest - I have no idea.

Oh... :redface:

I guess I should have specified that up here in dairy country Wisconsin any girl referred to as a "corn feed heifer" is meant to be fat.

But I like country girls. I love the natural look, no make up, just natural beauty. The farmers daughter type. A nice healthy glow and fit. There's nothing sexier.

Last edited:

I guess I should have specified that up here in dairy country Wisconsin any girl referred to as a "corn feed heifer" is meant to be fat.

But I like country girls. I love the natural look, no make up, just natural beauty. The farmers daughter type. A nice healthy glow and fit. There's nothing sexier.

S'ok. I know what you meant. Just having' a little fun.

Country girls are more fun too - the downside is that sometimes they can out-shoot you. Further down south they may be able to out-spit you too, but we won't go there. :eusa_shhh:

Country girls are more fun too - the downside is that sometimes they can out-shoot you. Further down south they may be able to out-spit you too, but we won't go there. :eusa_shhh:

I like those country girls who have lost their two front teeth. Really good for kissing!!!:lol:

Just as long as I can run faster than she can... :D

Ok, I just thought of something bad about summer.

A blazingly hot day, and some asshat spits his gum out in the parking lot, and you step on it.

Summer is for skinny dipping....even if those days were a long time ago

One summer memory, Dangerous Run, Virginia

We hiked forever it seemed,
trying to beat the setting sun.
Blue Ridge Mountains on a cool
summer evening, Beverly in the buff
bouncing in the stream, big flat rocks,
thundering waters.

You sat nearby, drinking
beer - softly talking
white water, Colorado,
driving across America in a truck
And ran your hands down my sides,
chill air - wet skin, stars miles away,
reflections of our bodies
like a nervous filly, slicking off the water
You told me I was beautiful
and late that night
standing in a waterfall,
I believed you.

Wish I could go back :)

Was that you?
Damn, I had a great summer that year.

If you run too fast, she can't catch you.
You might be fast at running, but otherwise, you seem a bit slow.

There are things that should never be....

Spandex over blubber rolls....
Buttcrack because your too stupid to wear suspenders...

"Looks just like saran wrap 'round a semi-boneless ham"? :badgrin:

You do have a point. People should dress to compliment their body type, not just in whatever is fashionable/faddish at that moment. For instance, muffin-tops belong on baked goods, not in a pair of jeans for all the world to see. :doubt:

:lol: too true!

This is hilarious...I think this site uses some sort of targeted ad approach in the ads that show up on top of the boards....when I came back on line the ads read:

Women Spandex Pants
Special Code: 57540 for 40% off 30-Day Returns And Free US Shipping
Jeans.com - The Ultimate Jeans Experience Suspender SALE

All Suspenders On SALE - $12.95 Real Summer BestSuspender BARGAINS
Buy your suspenders at BestSuspenders.com

Summer is for skinny dipping....even if those days were a long time ago

One summer memory, Dangerous Run, Virginia

We hiked forever it seemed,
trying to beat the setting sun.
Blue Ridge Mountains on a cool
summer evening, Beverly in the buff
bouncing in the stream, big flat rocks,
thundering waters.

You sat nearby, drinking
beer - softly talking
white water, Colorado,
driving across America in a truck
And ran your hands down my sides,
chill air - wet skin, stars miles away,
reflections of our bodies
like a nervous filly, slicking off the water
You told me I was beautiful
and late that night
standing in a waterfall,
I believed you.

Wish I could go back :)

Was that you?
Damn, I had a great summer that year.

hmm....were you the guy upchucking on the big flat rock or the one shivering in the waterfall....:redface:

Hmmm ... country girls? How fast can you run? :eusa_eh:

If you run too fast, she can't catch you.
You might be fast at running, but otherwise, you seem a bit slow.

Please let me explain... :lol: ... since I believe I know what you guys are thinking... don't either of you remember back when you were young and the little girl that had a crush on you said, "if you can catch me you can do what ever you want to me?" Well, I do... I could run real like a Cheetah... that was fun... and farm girls knew all about the facts of life... :D

Last edited:
Please let me explain... :lol: ... since I believe I know what you guys are thinking... don't either of you remember back when you were young and the little girl that had a crush on you said, "if you can catch me you can do what ever you want to me?" Well, I do... I could run real like a Cheetah... that was fun... and farm girls knew all about the facts of life... :D

That's because we grew up around animals. :eusa_shhh:

That's because we grew up around animals. :eusa_shhh:

No matter how hard she tries, never let go of her.
that's what I learned from the farm.

Forum List

Back