Summer of died suddenly athlets (88 Athlete deaths since May 2023)

Evolution is beginning to 'select' athletes for early death. :omg:

Anyone who organized and supported SCAMdemic CONvid 1984 shall be charged with genocide and be punished according existing law.
Beginning from presidents and ending by grocery stores owners, securities and cops
The quackcine is the crime against humanity and has already murdered more as 100m worldwide

Come on Barona . We all realise that mathematically we were always due for a run of high coincidences , and according to my latest expansion of the binomoal theorem we need over two million deaths before we can safely attribute sudden deaths to cucumber related dietary errors or training with too tight pants .

However , the really great thing is that the most vaccinated country in the world is Israel . We should therefore expect these Israeli terrorist fighters to be dropping like flies from now on which will make winning that much easier for our FreedomFighter friends .
Strange that the Jewish God forgot to keep his favoured laboratory subjects away from the Killer Shots . Not his worst big blunder I gather . Big with the talk but not much else .

Where is the science being explained in this thread? Baric knew that sudden death and heart failure occurred in coronavirus-infected rabbits in his North Carolina lab as early as 1992, without vaccination.

Come on Barona . We all realise that mathematically we were always due for a run of high coincidences , and according to my latest expansion of the binomoal theorem we need over two million deaths before we can safely attribute sudden deaths to cucumber related dietary errors or training with too tight pants .

However , the really great thing is that the most vaccinated country in the world is Israel . We should therefore expect these Israeli terrorist fighters to be dropping like flies from now on which will make winning that much easier for our FreedomFighter friends .
Strange that the Jewish God forgot to keep his favoured laboratory subjects away from the Killer Shots . Not his worst big blunder I gather . Big with the talk but not much else .
He could just as easily keep them from dying as keeping them away from it..... Ooops

Where is the science being explained in this thread?

Where is the science behind CONvid - 1985 Quackcine?
Presstitutes, corrupted trash 'politicians', first of all Zionist Trump lied 24/7 to us
The entirely system existing today shall be overthrown and replaced by the True Governance of Peoples, not by a small bunch of insane satanists

Come on Barona . We all realise that mathematically we were always due for a run of high coincidences ,
Only idiots believe in coincidences
It was behind a highly criminal agenda to eliminate as much as possible 'vaccinated' sheeple

Thank you Fauci. :mad-61:

As long criminals like Fauci and tens of thousands others are not punished for genocide they can call any time new scamdemics
Only insane morons believe elections can do anything positive, the entirely system is poisoned by satanists, rotten and corrupt

Forum List

Back