Suicide By Cop - Naperville Police

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is a video of a previously locked thread for age restriction., this one is body cam footage from the officer, you can skip to the 12:00 mark to get to just before the shooting.

The video requires a YouTube account to watch, but it's a great video of the dangers police face everyday, some lunatic comes out of nowhere with a hatchet. Been to Naperville many times, a very trendy Chicago suburb with a neat downtown. People who live there have money.

It's showing as age restricted too.....How much you want to bet It's "snowflake" restricted?

That said I've never signed-up for YT and when I click on "Watch on You Tube" on both they pop right up in my browser bar.

I know other thread got closed due to having to sign up due to being able to see video.

PSA....Don't Bring A Hatchet To A Gun Fight

Surprising, cause a video game site i belong to, till it got toxic allows people to post videos even if they require someone to login.
I went to the PD's site and it's asks for a sign-in there....Says:

Age-restricted video (requested by uploader)

I'll be damned if I know. :dunno:

My putter must know I'm old. :eusa_wall:

He had priors

"Edward Samaan, 26, West Mark, Naperville, arrested by Will County Sheriff's Office on charges of aggravated assault/wearing hood/robe."

1655418011963.png

Forum List

Back