Suggestion For The Forum

Prohibit links and videos from Infowars. Enough is enough.
Clicked on another Infowars link?

They fool ya' every time, don't they.

Yup. 50% of the new threads started here by Russian trolls and conservative muppets consist of either a youtube video created by Infowars scum, or a snippet of one of their fake news articles and then ultimately, a link to Infowars so that the fat piece of shit who runs the site can make some money hustling his fake supplements.

I'm sure muppets like Mac1958 is a regular buyer of Jone's testosterone boosting supplements. "They really work!" says Mac, a natural born dupe.

Clicked on another Infowars link?

They fool ya' every time, don't they.

Yup. 50% of the new threads started here by Russian trolls and conservative muppets consist of either a youtube video created by Infowars scum, or a snippet of one of their fake news articles and then ultimately, a link to Infowars so that the fat piece of shit who runs the site can make some money hustling his fake supplements.

I'm sure muppets like Mac1958 is a regular buyer of Jone's testosterone boosting supplements. "They really work!" says Mac, a natural born dupe.
Nice to see that Infowars really trips your and so many others trigger.

Them and CNN and NBC.
Nobody posts those. Now back to the topic.

Too funny, oldfuck........leftards are always posting links to "mother jones', the dailykos, the huffingpuffington post......etc, etc.......and especially CNN. You are such a fucking joke of a poster...why are you even here????

Now now Dale; one must remember!! There IS a lot of silly stuff out of Infowars. I don't consider it "top shelf" as a news site though as a site for Commentary? Quite good much of the time. It is a matter of discerning the wheat from the chaff. Much the same strategy as I employ with the downright despicable MSM sites; separating the good from the bad. However, though I often get a bit of a wry grin from Infowars when I do look at it, I usually get the vomits from most of the MSM.

Now that little pommy bloke Watson from IW; what a card!! BRILLIANT when he does those short efforts, eg,

Quite a laugh.

Whereas the MSM? Sacked lying about Russia!!

Greg
Love Paul Watson he cracks me up....

Yup. 50% of the new threads started here by

I put the insane conspiracy theorists on "ignore". I can tolerate liars and folks calling me and my dog all sorts of profane names, but I draw the line at insanity.

upload_2017-10-13_13-46-12.jpeg

Maybe we should just prohibit links to all news agencies and have a....

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

View attachment 154155

*****CHUCKLE*****

Infowars isn't a news agency. It's a supplement business that uses fake news and wild ass conspiracy theories to get traffic to their store.

th

As though those other 'news outlets' you do support are any better than the National Enquirer and the National Enquirer is a hell of a lot more interesting.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Why don't we just ban any opposition to your opinion, isn't that what you REALLY want?

Nope. Just a ban on anti-American conspiracy theory FAKE NEWS bullshit websites that Russian trolls are paid to constantly spread. Do you have a problem with that, conservative?
What I have a problem with is your hypocrisy and your selective indignation toward "fake news" outlets. You act like infowars is a terrible thing, even though half the population has never heard of it, yet you don't seem to have a problem with CNN (or any other left wing fake news sites) that most people HAVE heard of. IOW you're fine with "fake news" as long as they promote the propaganda YOU like.

View attachment 154155

*****CHUCKLE*****

Infowars isn't a news agency. It's a supplement business that uses fake news and wild ass conspiracy theories to get traffic to their store.

Exactly like most of the MSM only....they hide their bias. At least you know where InfoWars is coming from. Or...Do you actually think you are getting news from the MSM? :poke: WAKE UP!!!:laugh:

Last edited:
RWNJs shouldn't watch this because its very fair to Alex Jones but for everyone else, its very enlightening. Special notes to MindWars Dale Smith -- This video is not safe for you to watch. Please don't say you weren't warned.

So SYTFE can't stop himself from clicking on an infowars link or bailing from a thread when he realizes it's based on an infowars story so he wants it banned?

That's fucking hilarious...

I for one do not click Infowars link or any links on this site or any other sites...

With that written I disagree with you on this because once you ban one site then what stop some idiot from banning the Onion or Huff Post?

You see it either ignore it or know not to click the link and Google the title for the link...

Forum List

Back