Censorship here is getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I posted on this board for a few years, I used to see people curse each other out. Never saw anything happen.
During this time this board was GROWING.

Now, i'm seeing my posts get deleted.

You can not have Democrat moderators.
Sooner or later, they delete posts for political reasons, not rule violations.

Every political forum goes through this evolution.
I've seen a few forums go under, always because of the moderators.

If people don't like a topic, it's their choice not to participate.
No one needs moderators to decide what the topics will be.

It's not the Moderator's fault when you repeatedly have posters putting threads in the wrong forums. Nor is it their fault when posters don't read the rules and do things like putting thread titles in all caps, start a thread with no commentary and just a cut and paste job, or start a thread with no link to support what they are saying.

Another problem is people who post a thread that is a duplicate thread. I've done it before, a lot of people have... but the issue is when people do it over and over and over again.

I posted on this board for a few years, I used to see people curse each other out. Never saw anything happen.

Noticing that are you? It's nothing new I assure you. Many rules are trimmed to fit objectives.
If you go through the rules such as I have some rules are forum wide and stated as such. Those rules are often ignored placing the Mongoloids in violation of the rules.

Sometimes that violation is brazen and sometimes not.

Never trump cuckservatives are almost as bad to have as moderators as pro-antifa democrats

Never trump cuckservatives are almost as bad to have as moderators as pro-antifa democrats
A Mongoloid not holding to a rule is as bad as a cop not enforcing a law. A Mongoloid should NOT have a party.
They have the tos and that is the only thing they should have.

You're just salty because you think you should be allowed to break the rules because you think you donate more to the site than others and that your opinion matters.

I'm reporting this!
It's not the Moderator's fault when you repeatedly have posters putting threads in the wrong forums. Nor is it their fault when posters don't read the rules and do things like putting thread titles in all caps, start a thread with no commentary and just a cut and paste job, or start a thread with no link to support what they are saying.

Another problem is people who post a thread that is a duplicate thread. I've done it before, a lot of people have... but the issue is when people do it over and over and over again.

Gotta report this too.

"You can not have Democrat moderators.
Sooner or later, they delete posts for political reasons, not rule violations."

lol

Too funny.

‘Liberals’ get their posts deleted for political reasons.

Can’t have Republican mods, either.

Sometimes I think I had a post yanked but it's just that my dementia won't let me find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back