Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Israel and Palestine forum violates the forum rules big time. If you make a thread whose topic is already there the threads will be merged. But this forum is a platform for hundreds of threads with the ever same topic:
Why there is no Palestine or no Israel.
This is stuff for a maximum of two rule-abiding threads that would perfectly fit into the Middle East forum.

The Israel and Palestine forum violates the forum rules big time. If you make a thread whose topic is already there the threads will be merged. But this forum is a platform for hundreds of threads with the ever same topic:
This is stuff for a maximum of two rule-abiding threads that would perfectly fit into the Middle East forum.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel

Where are you from?
A country without right to exist according to many.

Where are you from?

Read my signature under my flag. Feel better now?

The world doesn't need another terrorist, Jihadist state as "Palestine" most assuredly would be.

Hmmm, I had to vote "other" because of trump's invention of the great country of Niger. From what I hear, they have the best cofeve on the planet.

No country exists until they say they exist.

Both Israel and Palestine exist.

Hmmm, I had to vote "other" because of trump's invention of the great country of Niger. From what I hear, they have the best cofeve on the planet.

No country exists until they say they exist.

Both Israel and Palestine exist.
Niger exists. Drumpf invented Nambia.

The joke about Niger is that he would add a g.

It doesn't matter if one is legitimate or not (Israel and Palestine), people will have different views but aren't going to call them something else. Both exist as ideas.

Where are you from?

You are referring to the place where most of the Zionist settlers come from?

Where are you from?

I never came from Russia. Never been to Russia. I'm just an infidel heathen from Appalachia. And I doubt if any of the Jews here came from Russia.

Where are you from?

I never came from Russia. Never been to Russia. I'm just an infidel heathen from Appalachia. And I doubt if any of the Jews here came from Russia.

"Amid all the debate about the Israeli settler movement there’s relatively little discussion of the fact that of the roughly 500,000 settlers, around 100,000 of them hail from the Former Soviet Union."
Russian-Israeli Settlers in ‘The Territory’

Where are you from?

"Amid all the debate about the Israeli settler movement there’s relatively little discussion of the fact that of the roughly 500,000 settlers, around 100,000 of them hail from the Former Soviet Union."

None of them are posting on USMB as far as I know. Maybe Roudy or Lipush knows of any.

None of them are posting on USMB as far as I know. Maybe Roudy or Lipush knows of any.
Arafat is posting on USMB?

Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel
Actually he's probably a Syrian piece of Shiite and a worshipper of that genocial dictator Assad. Say something bad about his Arab Hilter and he'll start chewing on his soiled under wear.

Last edited:
Where are you from?

Thanks for the good news, the more the merrier.

Muslim-Man-Shows-off-His-Dance-Moves-To-The-Crowd-Breaking-Out-In-Song.gif

tenor.gif

d00a7dae-1430-49b3-8c90-6edac580c2b1.gif

Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel
Actually he's probably a Syrian piece of Shiite and a worshipper of that genocial dictator Assad. Say something bad about his Arab Hilter and he'll start chewing on his soiled under wear.
Massmurderer cheering Semi-semite Roudy categorizing and demonizing again.

Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel
I'm not defending Assad 24 / 7 , you are.

Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel
I'm not defending Assad 24 / 7 , you are.
th

Forum List

Back