AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

"Suge Knight Reveals Tupac Spoke About Faking His Own Death"

Suge Knight Reveals Tupac Spoke About Faking His Own Death

Hello. If Tupac is still with us, the county medical examiner has some explaining to do.

In the meantime...

How many ppl recognize the late 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY."* ~'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg
____

Today, thanks to medical science, we know why Tupac and the Iceman matured into emotionally troubled teens and adults.

In part, we can thank Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois, for investigating WHY perfectly healthy newborns mature into emotionally unbalanced teens and adults.

Each of these medical doctors believe a Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Offer some love to the aforementioned doctors for supporting Tupac's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Public Service Announcement, that he felt so strong about, he permanently scarred his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly.

TUPAC clouds THUGLIFE.jpg
BIGGIE_TUPAC_CHILD_ABUSE_VICTIMS_03.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

Tupac was overrated as a rapper and as a lyricist but folks appreciated his passion

Forum List

Back