Such insanity. Supreme Court says affirmative action bans are constitutional!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's insane that anyone would think otherwise since the "equal protection" clause of the 14th amendment would seen to make all affirmative action programs unconstitutional. States should not have to pass laws and amendments to ban something as obviously unconstitutional as AA.

• Banned
Sonia Sotomayor naturally dissented and wants to make AA the law of the land!! She is a perfect example of the evils of AA. She got her SC judgeship purely because she is hispanic - she probably can't even read. It's bad enough when PO jobs are handed out based on skin color but to hand out important jobs like judgeships that way is as wrong as anything can be.

And yes, Clarence Thomas got his job thru AA and that was wrong too.

I believe it is blatantly unconstitutional and discriminatory in its own right. The whole point of the Civil Rights movement was equality. Race should be neither a hindrance nor a help. Qualifications should be what matters.

Last edited:
AA was certainly constitutional at the time.

Now the SC says no, so let's see how level the playfield is.

Now before any mutton head says government should not level playfields, then let's end all welfare capitalism and perks to Big Business.

I live in the south. As I'm out an about I see interracial couples everywhere. No one blinks an eye now. When I was a kid 40 years ago this would be quite a spectacle. My point is that racisism is not anything near what if used to be. And with the mixing of races the concept of race could in theory go away. Of course much of the world's population is not as blended as here in the good ol' USA.

Affirmative Action needs to fade away into history.

Each side of town had a sign about sunlight not fading on you if you were a negro passing through. That's no bullshit either.

• Banned
Each side of town had a sign about sunlight not fading on you if you were a negro passing through. That's no bullshit either.

And now towns tell white people to pass thru if they're looking for a job. Boss Obama will only let us hire blacks and indians and hispanics.

Sonia Sotomayor naturally dissented and wants to make AA the law of the land!! She is a perfect example of the evils of AA. She got her SC judgeship purely because she is hispanic - she probably can't even read. It's bad enough when PO jobs are handed out based on skin color but to hand out important jobs like judgeships that way is as wrong as anything can be.

And yes, Clarence Thomas got his job thru AA and that was wrong too.

Maybe Sonia Sotomayor can't read, but I bet she can make an awesome BURRITO and mouth-watering enchiladas! :eusa_clap:

I believe it is blatantly unconstitutional and discriminatory in its own right. The whole point of the Civil Rights movement was equality. Race should be neither a hindrance nor a help. Qualifications should be what matters.

You're a fool. The whole point of every "rights" movement is to get more for their group. Nobody cares about equality though of course they say they do.

Forum List

Back