Subject: 545 People

A revolution over what though exactly? Have your taxes gone up? Have you lost any civil liberties? Please, do tell.
Hey, if he wants to die for his cause don't discourage him.

Oh don't worry your little self... I'm a veteran, trained in warfare... I'll take quite a few of your type before they get me. That is IF they get me.

A war wouldn't last long. The conservatives would obtain their objective in a very short time.... days.

Yes lead by their highly decorated Vietnam war leader hero Rush Limbaugh...... oh wait.......led by the heroic liberator of Grenada Sean Hannity......oh wait........Led by that all American miltary hero Glenn Beck........ ahh just forget it.

You idiots don't get it and never will.
It's an Empire.
The asswipes in DC are puppets for international corporations. You blame each other, each party, the "congress"etc.
The problem lies on Wall..enberg Blvd.
They make the rules. The puppets bid their will and you are too damn dumb to see it.

HEY ! 50 % off at Walmart this weekend !
Run moron, run.

Oh don't worry your little self... I'm a veteran, trained in warfare... I'll take quite a few of your type before they get me. That is IF they get me.

A war wouldn't last long. The conservatives would obtain their objective in a very short time.... days.

An interesting statement, considering my "kind" would also be a "veteran trained in warfare". I'm an excellent shot myself, can't speak for the rest of my "kind".

Of course I wouldn't be the "kind" that makes stupid, empty threats on the internet. Is that what you mean?

ALL of it that is in the RED! Stop BORROWING money. Pass a BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT. AUDIT THE FED. Abolish the IRS and enact a Fair Tax. End all foreign occupations. Either fight a war like we're there to WIN IT, or GET THE HELL OUT! DRILL BABY DRILL.

If we did that our financial problems would be over.

Unbelievable. I ask what you would cut, and you don't mention even one item.

Instead, you give us a whole slew of empty sloganeering and talking points.

But hey, I'll bite.

- If you want to stop borrowing money, you need to raise taxes to pay for your programs or you need to cut programs. The military, Social Security, Medicare, and Interest on the Debt make up 90% of the budget. So which of these will you cut?

- Abolishing the IRS sure as hell won't help with tax revenue.

- Auditing the Fed is fine, but it won't help the budget imbalance, at all.

- End all foreign occupations? OK, I'm with you. Works for me.

- How will "drill baby drilling" help with tax receipts?

Audit the Fed? How is putting the Federal Reserve in control of Congress who supposedly can't even balance a budget going to end our financial problems?

The major problem with the Fair Tax is that the burden on the already collapsing Middle Class would be far worse.

And if you want to fix our financial problems, I don't see where "fighting a war like we're there to WIN IT" is going to help unburden our crisis. Though on the similar note, you must of not had listened to more than a few of the major generals talk about how the term "victory" can not be applied to Iraq or really Afghanistan due to the situation.

Actually, if you included ALL taxes in a "Fair Tax" plan, including payroll taxes, sales taxes, capital gains taxes, Corporate taxes, overtime taxes, etc, etc, I think the middle class would actually benefit from a Flat Tax Rate (if that's what "Fair Tax refers to).

But of course I'm sure that the "Fair Tax" Pale Rider is talking about only refers to Income Taxes.

Forum List

Back