Stupidest Conservative Quotes

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
My favorite Bush quote was when he went to England and Tony Blair asked him if he "...would like to see the English Channel?"

Bush replied, "No thanks, I already got cable!"

15 bush era craziness....

1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —President George W. Bush, Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video)

2. "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." –Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet the Press," March 16, 2003 (Source)

3. "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." —President Bush, to FEMA director Michael Brown, while touring hurricane-ravaged Mississippi, Sept. 2, 2005 (Watch video clip)

4. "What I'm hearing which is sort of scary is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (chuckle) — this is working very well for them." —Former First Lady Barbara Bush, on the hurricane evacuees at the Astrodome in Houston, Sept. 5, 2005 (Source)

5. "As I was telling my husb—. As I was telling President Bush." —National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, who is unmarried, overheard making a slip of the tongue at a Washington dinner party, April 2004 (Read more)

6. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video)

7. "We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know." —Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Defense Department briefing, Fe. 12, 2002 (Read more Rumsfeldisms)

8. "Go f**k yourself." —Vice President Dick Cheney to Sen. Patrick Leahy, during an angry exchange on the Senate floor about profiteering by Halliburton, June 22, 2004 (Read more)

9. "I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." —Vice President Dick Cheney, on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005 (Source)

10. "My answer is bring 'em on." —President George W. Bush, challenging militants attacking U.S. forces in Iraq, July 2, 2003 (Source)

11. "Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." —Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens," April 11, 2003 (Source)

12. "I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." —Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress, Feb. 16, 2005 (Source)

13. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." —President Bush,Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006 (Watch video)

14. "Considering the dire circumstances that we have in New Orleans, virtually a city that has been destroyed, things are going relatively well." —FEMA Director Michael Brown, Sept. 1, 2005 (Source)

15. "If you'll look at my lovely FEMA attire you'll really vomit. I am a fashion god… Anything specific I need to do or tweak? Do you know of anyone who dog-sits? ... Can I quit now? Can I come home? ... I'm trapped now, please rescue me." —FEMA Director Michael Brown, in various emails to colleagues and friends in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina (Read more)

The 25 Dumbest Quotes from the Bush Years - Dumb Bush Era Quotes

and so on and so on...

The greatest lie ever told: "They have WMD's and we know where they are"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/George-W-Bushisms-Accidental-President/dp/B001O9CHUC]George W. Bushisms: The Slate Book of Accidental Wit and Wisdom of Our 43rd President: Jacob Weisberg: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

As I said on the stupidest liberal quotes thread stupid does not confine it's self to one political viewpoint.

Absolutely. I think both parties are equally prone to making stupid comments.

Though every post you make is trashing the left. :cuckoo:

That's what debating politics is all about, right? :tongue: (fantastic avatar, btw)

No, seriously though. It'd be nice if we could all get along and discuss each topic with civility and humility. But there's always something that makes someone lose their cool and get all agitated. I'm guilty of that most of the time as well. I know /i have to work on it.

I know you guys want what's best for our country and the world as much as we do. We just see different roads to get there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back