Stupidest Asshole Of The Year Award goes to......

Intense

Aug 2, 2009
TAMPA, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — Local authorities responding to distress calls arrived to a house in flames, the fire fully engulfing 5703 S MacDill Ave. as Kent Perusse, 48, allegedly resigned himself to watching it burn while he sat across the street on his neighbor’s lawn.

He said, “I did it, ” according to reports, and he allegedly did it for love — a love now over.

He told police he started the fire with gasoline because he didn’t want his mother, wife or daughter to move in.

Minutes earlier, witnesses told police Perusse calmly walked down his steps in socks and shorts, with a soot-smeared face and third-degree burns on his lower legs.

Perusse also told police that he left his pit bull inside where it burned in his storage room.

He has been charged with first-degree arson and animal cruelty.

Police: Tampa Man Burns House So Mother, Wife Won’t Move In « CBS Tampa

What a Prick.

He killed his dog. He deserves a firing squad, shoot into the joints first.

I thought this thread was going to be about rdean.

:eusa_hand:

Wait a few minutes.

He'll be posting something about how Bush caused the guy's mother to wanna move into his house, and how republicans invented fire....

Republicans don't believe in fire. It's just a theory that hasn't been proven and is definitely linked to Satanism. :evil:

TAMPA, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — Local authorities responding to distress calls arrived to a house in flames, the fire fully engulfing 5703 S MacDill Ave. as Kent Perusse, 48, allegedly resigned himself to watching it burn while he sat across the street on his neighbor’s lawn.

He said, “I did it, ” according to reports, and he allegedly did it for love — a love now over.

He told police he started the fire with gasoline because he didn’t want his mother, wife or daughter to move in.

Minutes earlier, witnesses told police Perusse calmly walked down his steps in socks and shorts, with a soot-smeared face and third-degree burns on his lower legs.

Perusse also told police that he left his pit bull inside where it burned in his storage room.

He has been charged with first-degree arson and animal cruelty.

Police: Tampa Man Burns House So Mother, Wife Won’t Move In « CBS Tampa

What a Prick.

I'd like to meet this young man. So I could beat the shit out of him.

The guy'd make the perfect meathead. Maybe he can trade a tour in The US Moron Corp for his sentencing. When he gets done he can join the TSA and "protect you frum evul".

81822050.jpg

Forum List

Back