Stupidest AG EVER - Jeff Sessions Mental Midget

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Sessions criticized NY for being soft on crime. Here's the 2015 stats for violent crime by state. Alabamy' is No. 7! NY is 36! What a fucking idiot.

17992336_1452985061389385_8510490186144935463_n.jpg

Like I said a few weeks ago, What can you expect from someone who went to University of Alabama law school? Nothing to do with your post but this guy's thinking is back in the 50's and 60's. Can anyone say J.Edgar Hoover? Although I have a feeling all political forum's on the net have been monitored for some time I would imagine if he knew about them (lol) he'd have the FBI at knocking on our doors.

Sessions criticized NY for being soft on crime. Here's the 2015 stats for violent crime by state. Alabamy' is No. 7! NY is 36! What a fucking idiot.

View attachment 123228

Like I said a few weeks ago, What can you expect from someone who went to University of Alabama law school? Nothing to do with your post but this guy's thinking is back in the 50's and 60's. Can anyone say J.Edgar Hoover? Although I have a feeling all political forum's on the net have been monitored for some time I would imagine if he knew about them (lol) he'd have the FBI at knocking on our doors.

Why do liberals who claim to be so tolerant, hate southerns?

• Banned

View attachment 123228

The table just shows murder rates, not violent crime. And "soft on crime" doesn't really mean prevention, it means punishment afterwards.

Speaking of being an idiot.....

Since when is murder not a violent crime? You can trip over semantics to your heart's delight, but even Sessions knew he fucked up.
Quote: "New York City continues to see gang murder after gang murder, the predictable consequence of the city’s ‘soft on crime’ stance,

View attachment 123228

Ha Ha I am a southerner.

I heard him speak about it. His comment was in context of illegal immigration. Libtards cannot grasp any context and react violently to words.

View attachment 123228

Ha Ha I am a southerner.
Then why do you hate your fellow southerners?

I thought libs were tolerant, inclusive, and diverse.

View attachment 123228

The table just shows murder rates, not violent crime. And "soft on crime" doesn't really mean prevention, it means punishment afterwards.

Since when is murder not a violent crime? You can trip over semantics to your heart's delight, but even Sessions knew he fucked up.
Quote: "New York City continues to see gang murder after gang murder, the predictable consequence of the city’s ‘soft on crime’ stance,

it is A violent crime, but not ALL violent crime.

And how about you take out the rest of NY and then go only with NYC's murder rate, since you are quoting him talking about NYC.

View attachment 123228
You really are a fucking idiot!
The chart is for MURDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU use the words "violent crime".
Shove THIS report up your ass!
NYC Officials Tout New Low in Crime, but Homicide, Rape, Robbery Rose

Except this was the sub-heading. Looks like you are the idiot:
"""Overall, historic downward trend continued in 2015, though crime was up in Manhattan and Bronx"""

So Sessions realized how fucking stupid his comment was and tried to walk it back. Looks like he flip-flops as much as his Orange Cheeto boss.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/23/sessions-praises-nypd-after-calling-city-soft-on-crime/

Sessions praises NYPD after calling city ‘soft on crime’
By Marisa Schultz

April 23, 2017
WASHINGTON – Attorney General Jeff Sessions backtracked Sunday on his smear campaign against New York City and instead praised the NYPD as a model police department.

“For four decades, New York has been a fabulous city for law enforcement,” Sessions told ABC’s “This Week.” “They have developed some of the best techniques ever. They are so far ahead of many other cities. I think we all should study the tactics that have been developed.”

View attachment 123228

Since when is murder not a violent crime?
Since when is murder the ONLY violent crime?

Sessions is the quintessential dumb yokel. The only reason I can think of for Trump to make him AG is to troll the nation.
Did you hear? All D pols are intelligent and all R pols are dumb yokels.

Leftists are hate filled ideologues who are Stalinist in their attitudes and hate. They give real Progressives, who ARE open minded and open hearted a bad name by pretending they are liberal. They are actually censorship loving haters and are NO better than the Right.

Sessions is the quintessential dumb yokel. The only reason I can think of for Trump to make him AG is to troll the nation.
Did you hear? All D pols are intelligent and all R pols are dumb yokels.

Leftists are hate filled ideologues who are Stalinist in their attitudes and hate. They give real Progressives, who ARE open minded and open hearted a bad name by pretending they are liberal. They are actually censorship loving haters and are NO better than the Right.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back