Stupid ass white liberal calling a Mexican womann a racist for wearing Trump hat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Oaktown ☢ Unfiltered on Twitter

Look at this stupid A$$ white liberal calling a Mexican woman a racist and harrasing her for wearing a Trump hat. White liberals think they control minorities, and it's always them harrasing minorities who don't cowtow to their regressive bullsh*t!
upload_2019-4-7_12-18-33.png

lol
you leftist think you have it all lmfao your all gonnna eat yourselves and it is so good to see..

This is how stupid you make yourselves look. Your idiots lmfao..

HOW DARE YOU BROWN PEOPLE NOT HOLD THE OPINIONS WE WHITE LIBERALS DICTATE YOU SHOULD HAVE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THINKING FOR YOURSELF SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND VOTE DEMOCRAT LIKE YOUR TOLD

Just plain nasty and demented. How many of these “don’t call me sir” types do we have to see from the Democrat side without recognizing that they have weaponized these pathologies against us?

Last edited:
And I loved it when the hispanic woman told her to “go to Mexico if you don’t like the president of America”

TBH, the worst thing about that video is the MAGA hat wearer implying that Mexicans can't be racist

Oaktown ☢ Unfiltered on Twitter

Look at this stupid A$$ white liberal calling a Mexican woman a racist and harrasing her for wearing a Trump hat. White liberals think they control minorities, and it's always them harrasing minorities who don't cowtow to their regressive bullsh*t!
View attachment 254527

lol
you leftist think you have it all lmfao your all gonnna eat yourselves and it is so good to see..

This is how stupid you make yourselves look. Your idiots lmfao..
They feel they have the right to bully people.

My answer for people like this is always an ass-whipping.

Applause for the hat wearer.

A quick uppercut under the jaw just behind the chin of the fat quasi-male. Make the head snap back.

She'd wake up on the floor, later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back