Stunning and brave announcement!

I am a transphobe. I didn't choose this, I didn't want it. You do you, I do me. Don't judge
me accept me for what I am. Hmm, sound familiar?
Your feelings are yours
When you use them to harm others
You're wrong

Oh, almost forgot :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your feelings are yours
You're wrong

You can stop the way you feel? Asking a lot there. The people demanding deference apparently can't help their feelings either and think the world revolves around them. That just is not so.

• Banned
Your feelings are yours
You're wrong

Yep. Harm, so silence is violence
but words hurt. I can't wrap my mind around this contradictory nonsense liberals spout.

• Banned
Your feelings are yours
You're wrong

Your feelings are yours
You're wrong

Explain to me what harm is being done to .05% of the populace? And WHY, oh WHY does this tinny tiny minority get so much gravitas? Because why again?

Your feelings are yours
You're wrong

I am NOT harming anyone by not liking their cause. That isn't happening. This coming from people that want to skin republicans and hang Trump, from the nearest lamppost. the irony is rich.

You do realize you are criticizing the authority of the left, Democrats and MSM? Keep it up! :yes_text12:

Gays/trans are a HUGE .05% of the populace. So HOW is this even a "thing" in a democratic society?Just pondering.

It doesn't bother me in the least if a person arrives at adulthood and feels the need to identify as the opposite gender.

It bothers me GREATLY when adults start fucking with the minds of very impressionable children by planting the seeds of doubt as soon as they can get their clutches on these poor kids.

I just paid $400 freeking dollars for my heating bill when it used to be $110 for years. Biden did this. He shut down the petroleum industry and fucked us over. Biden did this. You voted for this. You made this happen.

Forum List

Back