Study: Whites Down to 10% of World Population

Indeed, Rgs.

Im not worried about it. What will be will be.

Have a great Sunday!

I thoroughly accept that.

Have a great whatever time o' day it is down there, grump.

Perhaps when the great African die off happens we can move back in and pick up the pieces.

The way demographics are going right now we will be left with an African Race, a Puerto-Rican Race, a Pakistani/Arab Race, a Hindu Race, a Mongol Race, and a Slavic Race.

I give a shit because I want my common gene pool to survive.

We may have to abandon ship in the Americas and Europe and head for Australia and southern Africa. Hopefully we will have fusion power at that point.

Argentina and East Europe should be fairly interesting in the next 50 years though.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

whiz_70_ad_volto_white_people.jpg

machen-the_white_people.jpg

dockers1vh.jpg

Kill_Whitey2.jpg

kill%20whitey.jpg

kill_whitey_blk.jpg

PH2005082502054.jpg

214769641_b02f333ee4.jpg

567655631_m.jpg

INSIDEBigFatWhale_stevensTu.jpg

I read the total was 28% white some time back. I repeat, why does it matter? Are people somehow not human because of their skin color? Are you afraid of losing white "culture?"

It matters. Whites (I assume you're white -- only whites so vigorously deny that race is important or that it "doesn't matter" if their race dies off -- you'd NEVER hear blacks or Jews say, "so who cares if the blacks/Jews all die off?") are a distinct human group whose best existence is found in the company of other whites. As our numbers drop, those prospects drop.

It's like asking, "so who cares if the Ravir family line dies out?" or "who cares if America comes to an end as a country?" or "who cares about the environment, I won't be around anyway" or "who cares about future generations?" The evolutionary answer to this is, organisms seek survival, period. It's the prime directive of biological existence. When the will to survive is lost, it's all lost. Race is your (extended) human family, so yes, it's important to want to survive.

Globalism teaches you that if you're a white person living in an all-Hispanic society, you'll be just as happy as living in an all-white society. But that's a flat-out lie.

thats the thing though, Joyce. Family lines DO come to an end. Nations DO come to an end. How much stress should one carry over the inability to change the nature of social evolution? If you had a mulato grandkid would he still not share your genes? I have more HUMAN extended family than I do WHITE extended family.

and, since the American southwest is saturated with latino culture from waaaaaay back it doesn't really seem like the whole "white people living in spanish culture" logic works.

my apologies.

people still use dialup? I figured 52k modems went out with the dodo bird.

No need to apologize, I was just razzing you.

There might still be a few Tasmanian Tigers left after all.

thats the thing though, Joyce. Family lines DO come to an end. Nations DO come to an end. How much stress should one carry over the inability to change the nature of social evolution?

But there's a difference. Whites are basically NEGLECTING themselves out of existence, through 1) refusal to reproduce 2) refusal to assert themselves as a people and worst of all 3) subsidizing the population explosion of other races through welfare, open borders, foreign aid, etc. This is an UNNATURAL trend that CAN BE STOPPED, if enough whites cared.

If a nation comes to an end because it was overtaken by a more powerful nation -- but struggled valiantly to resist, or a family line ends because a man couldn't find a woman to have children with -- but tried his damndest to, well, that's evolution.

But if a nation stupidly decides to ALLOW itself to be defeated from within, that's not evolution so much as it is stupidity.

So, I'm obviously not oblivious to evolutionary forces, which can in themselves form another form of nihilism. I'm saying, white people, get on the fucking stick. We could be having such a party if we just grew a pair. Fight for something enduring, big, real: your race. Rooting for your college team, your pro sports team, your company, your political party, yes, even your country, that's all natural and OK, but keep your eye on the bigger picture. All you environmentalists and animal rights people, get a clue: the only ones who care about those issues are WHITE, and when whites die off, so do those issues. Seriously. Without whites, there won't be any pro sports but SOCCER. Now THAT is a scary thought.

Just soccer, huh? So all those dark skinned people in the NFL are really white?

Ravir, nearly every major sport, from which so many blacks earn millions, was invented by whites. They don't play football in Africa. The technology and infrastructure needed to sustain professional sports is confined largely to white and Asian countries.

Ravir, nearly every major sport, from which so many blacks earn millions, was invented by whites. They don't play football in Africa. The technology and infrastructure needed to sustain professional sports is confined largely to white and Asian countries.

Yeah, sure, you betcha.

I said nothing of the sort, unless my name is William Joyce, and I don't know it.

I basically said who the bloody hell cares?

No you said "
Maybe they're only 10% of the world population because they've all moved to the United States, where they make up something like 79% of the population.

Sheesh. Bounce back.. It ain't all that bad.

The "bad" in "ain't all that bad" refers to William Joyce's assertion that only 10% of the world's population is white. You may not have meant you think that is a bad thing but that's exactly what you said.

They have plenty of sports in Africa: kill the endangered primate so you can use his hands as an ashtray, run in front of a Lion, send 419 scam emails and faxes to westerners, machete genocide, throwing rocks at hippos, and the Wildabeast Stampede Triathalon (also known as Click'click'mmmmbullobullo'click).

They have plenty of sports in Africa: kill the endangered primate so you can use his hands as an ashtray, run in front of a Lion, send 419 scam emails and faxes to westerners, machete genocide, throwing rocks at hippos, and the Wildabeast Stampede Triathalon (also known as Click'click'mmmmbullobullo'click).

Ha!

My favorite is, "rape an infant to cure yourself of AIDS" (actual African belief).

Honestly, having bred horses and dogs, I can't see there's anything bad to be said about different lines changing.

You want to see dingbat animals, look at a breed that has been kept "true".

Honestly, having bred horses and dogs, I can't see there's anything bad to be said about different lines changing.

You want to see dingbat animals, look at a breed that has been kept "true".

:clap2:

William Joyce has got that inbred sound to his posts.

Forum List

Back