Study: Whites Down to 10% of World Population

re AllieBaba
You are talking about a breed kept true for a couple of centuries at most. Some Human nations have remained relatively isolated for millenia and are still viable and thriving. Dog breeds are dangerously inbred and specialized as opposed to Human nations and races. You are comparing Apples and Carrots.

William, I am fairly well aprised about the latest horrors of Darkest Africa. The better part of discretion is knowing what not to say.

This is mostly in the Ashkenazi commmunities, particularly the Ultraorthodox I believe. I've heard this else where that many North Eastern states do not have laws against Cousins marrying where as the Southern states do.

Perhaps THAT crack on Southern folk is just a Freudian slip. :eusa_liar:

Either way that is what happens when a cohesive population is reduced to a minority in a foreign land; by trying to keep their seperateness in a too small gene pool the minority risks inbreeding. I am suprised it doesn't happen more on Native American Reservations honestly.

But there's a difference. Whites are basically NEGLECTING themselves out of existence, through 1) refusal to reproduce 2) refusal to assert themselves as a people and worst of all 3) subsidizing the population explosion of other races through welfare, open borders, foreign aid, etc. This is an UNNATURAL trend that CAN BE STOPPED, if enough whites cared.

If a nation comes to an end because it was overtaken by a more powerful nation -- but struggled valiantly to resist, or a family line ends because a man couldn't find a woman to have children with -- but tried his damndest to, well, that's evolution.

But if a nation stupidly decides to ALLOW itself to be defeated from within, that's not evolution so much as it is stupidity.

So, I'm obviously not oblivious to evolutionary forces, which can in themselves form another form of nihilism. I'm saying, white people, get on the fucking stick. We could be having such a party if we just grew a pair. Fight for something enduring, big, real: your race. Rooting for your college team, your pro sports team, your company, your political party, yes, even your country, that's all natural and OK, but keep your eye on the bigger picture. All you environmentalists and animal rights people, get a clue: the only ones who care about those issues are WHITE, and when whites die off, so do those issues. Seriously. Without whites, there won't be any pro sports but SOCCER. Now THAT is a scary thought.

Y'know, you're right. We should all just get busy fucking for pro sports.:rolleyes:

Dude, I can SMELL the fear on you ....

Well, dude, explain to me what, exactly, is illegitimate about seeking to avoid adverse consequences? Fearing the death of your people doesn't quite strike me as a bad thing.

Or think of it this way. One might not "fear" jumping from a plane with no parachute. But it wouldn't be smart, would it? Please tell me your horizons are wider than this.

what with all these wars the white people start,fighting brown people.All those white body bags coming to Del.Yeah I can see the white peeps disappearing real soon.Sooner then 2050 too.

Obviously if White Supremeicist organziations want to grow their member base, they're going to have to allow non-white members to join, too, eh?

Maybe they're only 10% of the world population because they've all moved to the United States, where they make up something like 79% of the population.

Sheesh. Bounce back.. It ain't all that bad.

Actually no later than 2050 whites in the US will be a minority. I suspect sooner with the open border and no effort by anyone to close it.

That is a myth.

Over half of hispanics consider themselves to be white, and all the racist psuedo-science fucktards considered hispanics to be white except for the most rabid eugenicists.

Hispanics are white and that they speak a different language doesnt change that.

Aside from that factoid, why are libtards so outraged by the assimilation of some small Amazonian tribe into modern society, but the idea that whites may become extinct just gives them chuckles all day long?

Fucking hypocrits.

Well, dude, explain to me what, exactly, is illegitimate about seeking to avoid adverse consequences? Fearing the death of your people doesn't quite strike me as a bad thing.

Or think of it this way. One might not "fear" jumping from a plane with no parachute. But it wouldn't be smart, would it? Please tell me your horizons are wider than this.

They are attacking you becasue either they are racist minorities who really want to see this happen, or they are brain-washed self-hating whites who are just too afraid that they might be suspected of realizing that they are white.

Haters, cowards and morons all.

Obviously if White Supremeicist organziations want to grow their member base, they're going to have to allow non-white members to join, too, eh?

I would prefer those morons to stay with trying to corrupt only one community instead of two.

Imagine some conservative today who wants to advance the cause by wearing Japanese Samurai armor and carrying around katanas on their hip. How would that advance their cause by taking their style and image from the leaders of a foreign nation?

NeoNazis and the KKK are morons led by FBI informants.

I would prefer those morons to stay with trying to corrupt only one community instead of two.

Imagine some conservative today who wants to advance the cause by wearing Japanese Samurai armor and carrying around katanas on their hip. How would that advance their cause by taking their style and image from the leaders of a foreign nation?

NeoNazis and the KKK are morons led by FBI informants.

You're probably wondering why I proposed that the White Supremecists needed to be more inclusive, right?

That's because they ALREADY have had to bite that bullet.

I can remember when they only acknowledged White ANGLO-SAXON Protestants as authentic WHITEs eligible for the KLAN.

Now they're so desperate for bodies they even allow Catholics and Irish into their club.

:lol:

kill whitey!

:eusa_doh:

Why? We are going to die a natural death.

No, degenerate liberal whites are killing themselves off as they apparently dont deserve to survive as a group. If you kill you r unborn children and take contraceptives on a regular basis, your demographic change will be negative. Its plain as day.

Too many have degenerated into liberal whites who dont give a shit about their church, their offspring, their ethnic group or nation so much as they care about playing the victim (of their own stupidity but they dont understand this) and being able to acquire more toys.

And the fraster libtards of all races make themselves extinct the better it will be for all of us.

My family fours siblings, 18 cousins, 26 second cousins that I know of.

Those with conservative values will survive, thrive and replace the libtards that remove themselves by ignoring the natural order of humanity.

Good riddance.

Forum List

Back