Study: Whites Down to 10% of World Population

Maybe they're only 10% of the world population because they've all moved to the United States, where they make up something like 79% of the population.

Sheesh. Bounce back.. It ain't all that bad.

Maybe they're only 10% of the world population because they've all moved to the United States, where they make up something like 79% of the population.

Actually no later than 2050 whites in the US will be a minority. I suspect sooner with the open border and no effort by anyone to close it.

Actually no later than 2050 whites in the US will be a minority. I suspect sooner with the open border and no effort by anyone to close it.

I fully expect I'll be dead by then, so worrying about it now ain't going to save me...

I'm not sure if I agree with the logic of this statistic. There are whites all over the earth. Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.... Are we talking about whites in America only make up 10% of the world? If so, that's probably not anything new.

I'm not sure if I agree with the logic of this statistic. There are whites all over the earth. Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, etc.... Are we talking about whites in America only make up 10% of the world? If so, that's probably not anything new.

Well we are allowing ourselves to be outbred by every other race. And every time we marry another race our children are no longer white by Joyces definition anyway.

But ya I would suspect Joyce is playing with numbers.

though 10 percent is like 600 million. How many whites still live in Europe?

No, whole world. Read the story and the study. This is new.

So you're saying it would be bad if only 10% of the US population was white.

So you're saying it would be bad if only 10% of the US population was white.

I said nothing of the sort, unless my name is William Joyce, and I don't know it.

I basically said who the bloody hell cares?

From a perfectly nihilist perspective, it doesn't matter. But then, it doesn't matter if you live to see tomorrow, either.

I read the total was 28% white some time back. I repeat, why does it matter? Are people somehow not human because of their skin color? Are you afraid of losing white "culture?"

I said nothing of the sort, unless my name is William Joyce, and I don't know it.

I basically said who the bloody hell cares?

Uh huh.

Obama insisting he never heard Wright say "God damn America" is more credible.

Uh huh.

Obama insisting he never heard Wright say "God damn America" is more credible.

You *can* read, no? Good. Then show me where I said anything even remotely close to the shit you just puked up.

Forum List

Back