Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP or Time for Left to remove Flag from Public Places

Really we need some more flag suggestions

Perhaps

images

It definitively represents the big screw we are getting

exactly. Black_Fable fails history again.
icon14.gif

Beyond epic history fail again if you are that moronic to not know today's GOP are the party of racists and oppression. Though not to worry, the GOP's main voter base still carries their flag proudly.

kkk-confed-flag.jpg

They look more like democrats to me. Dems are the ones that hate blacks and keep them oppressed, not republicans.

Can you say... DEMOCRAT SENATOR Robert - KKK - Byrd? Of course you can.

You thugs are hilarious, anytime someone says KKK, you parrot Gawk! byrd! byrd! polly wanna cracker! Gawk!

Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress | Breaking News for Black America

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

Idaho Klan Leader Running For Sheriff Invites Media To Cross Burning

Arizona shooter was neo-Nazi and former GOP official | The Raw Story

Daily Kos: 2 confirmed racists, one a neo-Nazi, run for high Arizona offices

Nazi Party Registers Washington Lobbyist

Stay classy GOP

Another Papa Obama Truth Goon Squad failure

Former KKK Leader David Duke Supports Black Democrat Jew-Hater For Congress

Former KKK Grand Wizard and member of the Louisiana Legislature David Duke released a video yesterday endorsing Charles Barron in his race for Brooklyn’s 8th Congressional district against Assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries. Mr. Barron, a member of the City Council and former member of the Black Panther Party who, over the years, has made a series of controversial statements against Israel and in support of African dictators Muammar Qaddafi. He would seem to be an odd choice for a self-described “white nationalist” like Mr. Duke, but in the video, Mr. Duke explains that he thinks Mr. Jeffries has “sold his soul to the international Zio-bankers” while Mr. Barron’s strong past criticisms of Israel outweigh their other differences.

“In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Mr. Duke says in the video. “In this election of limited choices, I believe that Charles Barron is the best choice. Why? Because I think there’s no greater danger facing the United States of America and facing the world than the unbridled power of Zionist globalism. … Charles Barron stands against that power. If I lived in New York City, I would certainly vote for Charles Barron.”

Beyond epic history fail again if you are that moronic to not know today's GOP are the party of racists and oppression. Though not to worry, the GOP's main voter base still carries their flag proudly.

kkk-confed-flag.jpg

They look more like democrats to me. Dems are the ones that hate blacks and keep them oppressed, not republicans.

Can you say... DEMOCRAT SENATOR Robert - KKK - Byrd? Of course you can.

You thugs are hilarious, anytime someone says KKK, you parrot Gawk! byrd! byrd! polly wanna cracker! Gawk!

Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress | Breaking News for Black America

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

Idaho Klan Leader Running For Sheriff Invites Media To Cross Burning

Arizona shooter was neo-Nazi and former GOP official | The Raw Story

Daily Kos: 2 confirmed racists, one a neo-Nazi, run for high Arizona offices

Nazi Party Registers Washington Lobbyist

Stay classy GOP

^^Bullshit. Nazi's? Really Gracie?

Shades of Solyndra. ;)

Good point

Papa Obama is a big promoter of crony capitalism

CRONY_ROGER_0.jpg

I saw a picture of one at an OWS rally that had corporate names in the blue field...wish I could find that picture...

I know

The OWS is too dull to see that the very people they support
are part of the problem and the solutions they seek are part of the
problem

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

Good point

Papa Obama is a big promoter of crony capitalism

CRONY_ROGER_0.jpg

I saw a picture of one at an OWS rally that had corporate names in the blue field...wish I could find that picture...

I know

The OWS is too dull to see that the very people they support
are part of the problem and the solutions they seek are part of the
problem

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

As they wear thier backpacks, use thier Cellphone, iPads, Stand in line for free Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Philly), erect thier tents, turn on thier flashlights, listen to thier ipods/mp3 players...ad nauseum.

Wow... I just saw a flag and saluted it, then thanked all those that fought and died for it so I can live in a free country.

(Compare my post and the one above it, and there you have the difference between a liberal shit bag and a conservative, on many different levels.)
:clap2:
I concur, Pale Rider. The flag symbolizes everything that is great in this awesome nation.

"All this for a damn flag", Michelle Obama.

And the left doesn't stop there. First our 'National Anthem' next the 'Pledge of Allegence'. So whats going to be next? Our Flag. Like I have said many times they are tareing our country apart Bit by Bit.

Forum List

Back