Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

You know, saying that gay men are primarily responsible for underaged sex is stupid.

Have you people forgot about all the FEMALE TEACHERS who are having sex with young boys? Sad thing is, the females get a slap on the wrist, whereas if it is a male teacher and a female student, they nail them to a wall.

C'mon people, don't be stupid.

I think the point is statistical, rather than anything else.

I'm inclined to think it not entirely off the mark, for reasons I posted already.

Understood.

I am using the terminology currently in vogue.

Find a 17 yes 364 day old person sexually attractive, and you're a pedophile.

Find that same person sexually alluring the next day and you're just a dirty old man or woman.

Many (most?) kids are sexually active (or want to be?) when they're 16.

They certainly aren't adults, but they're not innocent children, either.

Well then you must not think of an under-18 year old girl who has a baby the victim of a dirty old man if she gets married and has the baby of an older man.

I think this entire discussion is unintelligent and vacuous. The fact that we are putting energy into a conversation about a report from an extremely conservative, right wing organization that is trying to replay history by trying to make us believe that homosexuals are evil and sick with a "report" from some biased, flimsy research that they conducted is absurd. There are real issues in our society, real threats to our values, interest, security, and culture that are more important than whether gays are pedophiles which, by the way, couldn't be more false. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly not homosexuals. Pedophilia is not predicated by one's sexual orientation.

Some of you need to read!

The Family Research Council was founded by James Dobson. Hardly an impartial, unbiased person.
Since the American Pshrink Association was forced by militant homosexuals to stop studying the disease called homosexuality, studies about its impact on society have had to be financed by those with more fortitude.

Since the American Pshrink Association was forced by militant homosexuals to stop studying the disease called homosexuality, studies about its impact on society have had to be financed by those with more fortitude.

Can you back that claim up with evidence so that you don't sound like such an idiot? Who were these militant homosexuals? Where did this happen? What years? What are your sources?

These Homosexuals are also more prone to murder and suicide.We must move to criminalize Homosexuality!.We now have diffinitive proff that Homosexuals have links to other sexually deviant behavior.
We must arrest and imprison all Homosexuals now! for the sake of the greater society.!

Last edited:
These Homosexuals are also more prone to murder and suicide.We must move to criminalize Homosexuality!.We now have diffinitive proff that Homosexuals have links to other sexually deviant behavior.
We must arrest and imprison all Homosexuals now! for the sake of the greater society.!

52Street, I will offer the same challenge that I offered to the other idiot:

Can you back that claim up with evidence so that you don't sound like such an idiot? Who were the researchers that said that homosexuals are more prone to murder? Where is this proof? What are your sources?

FYI, I didn't mention suicide in that list of challenge questions as that on is true to my knowledge. Have you stopped to wonder why they are more prone to committ suicide? Could it be because of the type of hatred that people like you spew at them? And last time I checked, suicide was not a criminal act.

:eek:

Holy crap, dude ... how are the rest of the Hitler youth doing these days?

Can you back that claim up with evidence so that you don't sound like such an idiot? Who were these militant homosexuals? Where did this happen? What years? What are your sources?

Ronald Bayer traces the development of this decision in Homosexuality and American Psychiatry: The Politics of Diagnosis. Bayer recounts the successful effort by homosexual activists to bring political intimidation and ideological pressure upon the American Psychiatric Association, eventually coercing the group to reverse its stand on homosexuality. Clearly, this was not in response to any sudden scientific "discovery," but the simple result of power politics.

As Bayer comments: "The entire process, from the first confrontations organized by gay demonstrators at psychiatric conventions to the referendum demanded by orthodox psychiatrists, seemed to violate the most basic expectations about how questions of science should be resolved. Instead of being engaged in a sober consideration of data, psychiatrists were swept up in a political controversy." Furthermore, "The result was not a conclusion based on an approximation of the scientific truth as dictated by reason, but was instead an action demanded by the ideological temper of the times." The American Psychological Association quickly followed the psychiatrists' lead, voting in 1975 to reverse its stance on homosexuality.
Psychologists Join the Gay Marriage Bandwagon

Even assuming that homosexuality (1) is a disease and (2) correlates with these heinous crimes, it still doesn't make sense to criminilize it.

Are you for arresting all schizophrenics, even if they've done nothing wrong? All alcoholics? All males who grew up without father figures?

There are quite a few conditions that can be statistically linked to higher incidents of various crimes. That doesn't mean that those conditions themselves should be criminal; it is the acts which actually hurt other people that should be.

All of you who support homosexuals and their sinful behavior will be cast into hell and brutally burned for enternity. You can't support evil and love God at the same time.

I just read through this entire thread and am apalled by the ignorance and bigotry displayed here. I don't know what to say beyond that.

I'm speechless... and that doesn't happen very often.

All of you who support homosexuals and their sinful behavior will be cast into hell and brutally burned for enternity. You can't support evil and love God at the same time.

Y'know CB, this makes absolutely no sense, because if homosexuals aren't allowed into Heaven, and quite a few homosexuals (who are also pedophiles) in the Catholic Church, does this mean that the Catholics are all going to burn in hell also? I mean....they're taking advice on God and who He is from a homosexual.

I guess that means quite a few Christians aren't going to make it either.....I mean.....look at all the people who followed a closeted homosexual named Ted Haggard.

Face it dude.....you're just a narrow minded bigot.

Forum List

Back