Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

glock why are you fighting SO hard to convince people of something that is unproven and virtually unprovable? are you that desparate? really?

so me where more gays are arrested for child molestation glock. Show me where more gays are phedophiles glock. show me where more gays are serial rapists or murders glock. c'mon...put up or shut up.
Then here is another link! "Ann Landers (1) says the statement "Homosexuals are more inclined to molest children sexually than heterosexuals" is false. The American Psychological Association has sponsored a work that asserts: "Recognized researchers in the field on child abuse,... almost unanimously concur that homosexual people are actually less likely to approach children sexually." (2)Child Molestation and Homosexuality

glock why are you fighting SO hard to convince people of something that is unproven and virtually unprovable? are you that desparate? really?

so me where more gays are arrested for child molestation glock. Show me where more gays are phedophiles glock. show me where more gays are serial rapists or murders glock. c'mon...put up or shut up.

I didn't start the thread, and I don't have anything to prove to you, but I have read up on it and it's cut and dry. The incidence of gay sickos fucking kids is at least ten times that of hetero sickos. You can choose to believe the obvious statistics or you can believe the apologists.

I didn't start the thread, and I don't have anything to prove to you, but I have read up on it and it's cut and dry. The incidence of gay sickos fucking kids is at least ten times that of hetero sickos. You can choose to believe the obvious statistics or you can believe the apologists.

Hey cocknailed, you yet have to post anything that supports your beliefs.

Remember the Catholic church? Most of those were heteros that took a vow of celibacy to become priests, and, ended up being child molesters.

Check the stats again dude.....most of your child molesters are HETEROSEXUAL PEOPLE who decided that having sex with kids was more fun (as well as easier) than trying it with people whose minds were fully formed and able to function as adults.

Cocknailed, as usual, your posts are full of crap. Please provide CONCRETE evidence (like the others), or else be prepared to be considered one of the stupider people that I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

You're almost as stupid as Charlie (b)Ass.

show me the statistics Glock...that's ALL I'm asking for! show them to me...provide me with the data... can you? if you can't you should STFU.

You come here and spout off that there is evidence to support your idiotic claims yet you have failed to provide even ONE shred of proof.

Crime statistics, Health Statistics, SOMETHING!

http://us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf

US2000 dot org? Who the fuck are they? Oh.. a PERSONAL WEBITE! :lol:

Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia - Interim, September 2002

Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia - Interim, September 2002

A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Counci

:lol:

YEA! REAL psych standard come from the FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL! An organization that sure has no BIAS at all!

www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one-a.php]Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

TRADITIONAL VALUES DOT ORG???

LINKING THE SAME DAMN LAUGHABLE "STUDY"??

Mission:America]Mission:America - Fighting the Gay Agenda in Schools - Fighting the Gay Agenda in Schools

MISSION AMERICA?

:LOL:

RELIGIOUS BLOGS sure are the MODERN SCIENTIFIC STANDARD!

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

REGENT LAW REVIEW?
Regent University Law Review seeks to present academically excellent scholarship on relevant issues facing the legal community today from the perspective of a historic Christian worldview.

YEA! REAL UNBIASED SOURCE YOU GOT THERE!

Child]404 Not Found Molestation by homosexuals and heterosexuals[/quote]

FREE REPUBLIC?

I tellya.. when the PSYCH AND MEDICAL COMMUNITY RALLY TO DEFEND A STANDARD IT SURE THE FUCK COMES FROM THE FREE REPUBLIC!

Every one of these FAIL, dude. Your BOB JONES U.- FRC crap is laughable and is in no way a reflection on what ACTUAL schollars attribute to homosexuality. But you knew that.

hot damn this was a funny post.

Then here is another link! "Ann Landers (1) says the statement "Homosexuals are more inclined to molest children sexually than heterosexuals" is false. The American Psychological Association has sponsored a work that asserts: "Recognized researchers in the field on child abuse,... almost unanimously concur that homosexual people are actually less likely to approach children sexually." (2)Child Molestation and Homosexuality

Are you REALLY quoting the FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL quoting THE APA?

come on.. show me the APA source. It's called primary evidence.

I was wondering when the queer enabler side would bring out this tactic: redefine the English language; child molesters can't tell the difference between boys and girls. Yeah right. :cuckoo:

i guess you could ask a CHRISTIAN from VIRGINA that same question, eh you dumb bastard?

SxCo%20copy.gif

Virginia Department of Health

glock, perhaps you missed where I asked for CRIME statistics and Health statistics perhaps from the CDC or even the Surgeon General?

Asked why the link exists in the first place, Rushfeldt, a former addiction counsellor, says part of the answer lies in the availability of sex. "Sex addicts generally need instant gratification. They have a very low threshold for delaying gratification, and it's much easier to manipulate a young boy into having sex than it is to manipulate another man." He adds that homosexual pedophilia is influenced by other factors as well.

"There's a distinct quality about male homosexuality that gay men tend to be attracted to young, good-looking guys. Another part of pedophilia's appeal is the power the pedophile feels in manipulating the boy. It's a combination of things."

Attack the messenger. Whouda thunk?

Your messenger is about as valid as the Klu Klux Klan giving a speech on African American culture.

indeed, every one of those laughable links comes from a fundamental Christian website. Indeed, whouda thunk it.

Asked why the link exists in the first place, Rushfeldt, a former addiction counsellor, says part of the answer lies in the availability of sex. "Sex addicts generally need instant gratification. They have a very low threshold for delaying gratification, and it's much easier to manipulate a young boy into having sex than it is to manipulate another man." He adds that homosexual pedophilia is influenced by other factors as well.

"There's a distinct quality about male homosexuality that gay men tend to be attracted to young, good-looking guys. Another part of pedophilia's appeal is the power the pedophile feels in manipulating the boy. It's a combination of things."

go tell it to virginians, dude.

oh wait.. THATS christian enough to pass as acceptable! silly me!

What's laughable is that you take yourself seriously.

oh gosh! the PAIN! The HORROR! a dogma junkie gay hating bastard doesn't like his 'sources" being laughed right out of the social standard!

go cry on David Duke's shoulder, dude.

The lengths liberals will go to normalize deviance:

Robert Stoller's Pain And Passion: A Psychoanalyst Explores The World Of S & M. In that book, Dr. Stoller acknowledged the psychodynamic causes of sadomasochism, and then described practices, utensils, and bodily parts used in sadomasochistic performances. He offered a six-page listing of the various methods used to inflict pain and humiliation on willing victims, including the different hanging techniques used to achieve orgastic ecstasy. But then Stoller claimed sadomasochism was no more abnormal than "dislike of zucchini"--asserting that only our "deep prejudices" about perversion lead us to label it abnormal.
The A.P.A. Normalization of Homosexuality, and the Research Study of Irving Bieber

NARTH MISSION STATEMENT

We respect the right of all individuals to choose their own destiny. NARTH is a professional, scientific organization that offers hope to those who struggle with unwanted homosexuality. As an organization, we disseminate educational information, conduct and collect scientific research, promote effective therapeutic treatment, and provide referrals to those who seek our assistance.

NARTH upholds the rights of individuals with unwanted homosexual attraction to receive effective psychological care and the right of professionals to offer that care. We welcome the participation of all individuals who will join us in the pursuit of these goals.

another swing! another miss!

"reclaims pedophilia from its heterosexual fear-based projections. The public eye has been focused on the shame of being molested in male-male relationships as evidence of latent homophobia. Johnson recalls the ancient practice of paiderastia; the practice of an older man taking a younger man as lover/pupil. Johnson even speculates that the current pedophile priests could be--as they were in the past--initiators of young people into the realm of sexuality."

Review: Gay Perspective (3.3)

Forum List

Back