Study finds many journalist have working relationships with ANTIFA

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Study Finds Many Journalists Have 'Working Relationships With Antifa'
berkeleyfreespeech.jpg
"After mapping the social interactions of 58,254 Antifa accounts on the social network Twitter, Dr Eoin Lenihan found that many journalists from major publications such as The Guardian, Vox, and more had a direct working relationship with the Antifa members," RedState reports.

Thanks to #infowars for providing this article from informationl.
If you are not a good little globalist, you the sheeple are going to fk yourselves and grandkids for the rest of their lives you stupid mother fkrs are bringing COMMUNIST CHINA here to live assholes.

berkeleyfreespeech.jpg
"After mapping the social interactions of 58,254 Antifa accounts on the social network Twitter, Dr Eoin Lenihan found that many journalists from major publications such as The Guardian, Vox, and more had a direct working relationship with the Antifa members," RedState reports.

If you are not a good little globalist, you the sheeple are going to fk yourselves and grandkids for the rest of their lives you stupid mother fkrs are bringing COMMUNIST CHINA here to live assholes.
Oh people who write about the news seek info from people who are making news?! SHOCKER

You retards are so pathetic

berkeleyfreespeech.jpg

Oh people who write about the news seek info from people who are making news?! SHOCKER

Zackly. They'll have contacts with the Klan, (other) white supremacists, the bible thumpers, the Republicans, the Democrats, the Proud Boyz, the blacks, the whites, the reds, the yellows, the browns, the unions, the managements, the clergy, the satanists, the immigrants, the nativists, the left, the right, the center and the fringes. That's how you know what the fuck's going on, which is their job.

Apparently the OP is too damn dim to figure this out. I guess it's a foreign concept to those whose MO is to stick one's head in the sand.

berkeleyfreespeech.jpg

Zackly. They'll have contacts with the Klan, (other) white supremacists, the bible thumpers, the Republicans, the Democrats, the Proud Boyz, the blacks, the whites, the reds, the yellows, the browns, the unions, the managements, the clergy, the satanists, the immigrants, the nativists, the left, the right, the center and the fringes. That's how you know what the fuck's going on, which is their job.

Apparently the OP is too damn dim to figure this out. I guess it's a foreign concept to those whose MO is to stick one's head in the sand.
I dont think you really believe that. You're not that stupid. But you do have an agenda.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. The media presstitutes have never once said a negative word about these Antifuck home-grown terrorist savages who BRAG in their official charter about how much violence these non-humans commit in order to achieve their political goals. That, ladies and gents, is the dictionary definition of terrorism.

Antifuck is so loathsome, that if I saw an Antifa member having a medical emergency, I wouldn't help them or call an ambulance; I would let that Antifuck die right in front of me because I know it's doing humanity a favor.

berkeleyfreespeech.jpg

I dont think you really believe that. You're not that stupid. But you do have an agenda.

I sure do. I'm a fallacy hunter. I smell bullshit and I go dispose of it.

What's that?

Oh yeah, you're welcome.

Forum List

Back