Study: Female Marine Recruits Lax on Sex

I was in the Marine Corps from '95 to '99 and I could tell you about some loose WM's (Women Marines). But, I could also tell you about male Marines and Tijuana or Whisper Alley in Okinawa or the Phillipinnes or Thailand! I'd suspect that male Marines are a good sight worse than the female Marines. That is probably how the WMs got STDs in the first place. Many women in the Marine Corps are not attractive. Some are, but many many aren't (as a percentage compared with normal civilian populations). Now, imagine these poor girls never got any attention back in high school but not are being mobbed by men at a ratio of about 10 to 1, especially considering some are handsome Marines in great shape and fine lookin' uniforms? Its inevitable.

marines are a bunch of short fucks.... the good looking ones....army rangers...grrrr them men may be dumb but the make up for it eargerness....and navy...o them old fashioned button pants....

I got news for you ... I have yet to meet an Army Ranger that's as tall as me, or has the nads to open his flap around me. My brother the Army Ranger officer got his ass tied into a pretzel just last year believing the same propaganda as you. You'd think he'd know better having spent 8 in the Corps himself. We aren't trained the same, nor do we do the same job.

When it's time to afix bayonets and go to hand-to-hand combat, the Marines are the only ones that know what bayonets are for.

marines are a bunch of short fucks.... the good looking ones....army rangers...grrrr them men may be dumb but the make up for it eargerness....and navy...o them old fashioned button pants....

Bones, I can't tell if you are a Ranger lover or hater.

At any rate, on topic, I think diuretic nailed it:

"Young risk takers engaging in risky activity? Parish the thought!"

Forum List

Back