Study: Female Marine Recruits Lax on Sex

marines seem to always be short
I went out with a marine years ago...he was better than 6' tall...never I say never go out with some dumb ass that will throw himself in front of your vehicle and laid down in the street as to make you make a choice to either run'em over or stop.. I don't care how good looking he is or how sweet he tries to come off as.

Marines, I think, tend to be extreme personalities, because what mild mannered person would joing the Marine Corps?! I've done a lot of crazy shit in my life and have nearly killed myself in the process more than a few times. I would say that I'm described as crazy and extreme by my family and friends. I think its just the nature of invincible young men.

I was in the Marine Corps from '95 to '99 and I could tell you about some loose WM's (Women Marines). But, I could also tell you about male Marines and Tijuana or Whisper Alley in Okinawa or the Phillipinnes or Thailand! I'd suspect that male Marines are a good sight worse than the female Marines. That is probably how the WMs got STDs in the first place. Many women in the Marine Corps are not attractive. Some are, but many many aren't (as a percentage compared with normal civilian populations). Now, imagine these poor girls never got any attention back in high school but not are being mobbed by men at a ratio of about 10 to 1, especially considering some are handsome Marines in great shape and fine lookin' uniforms? Its inevitable.

marines are a bunch of short fucks.... the good looking ones....army rangers...grrrr them men may be dumb but the make up for it eargerness....and navy...o them old fashioned button pants....

Not all Marines are short.

That's a terrible generalization.

And don't forget that only some of them are buck-ugly, too

The BAMS I knew seemed okay.

Most of them were not especially attractive, but that wasn't their job, either, was it?

how does it compare to the male rates i wonder...and why is it surprising this are not your average cosmic kittens...they are marines..they will fight, drink and fuck just like a marine...the lack of condoms is just stupidity by both sexes cause if she is getting an std ..he aint using a condom either

Incorrect. I was married to a female Marine for 13 years, and consequently knew a lot of them over that period of time. They're weird. Period.

Women join the other branches for a job and a little adventure. Females join the Marines to prove something to someone ... usually "Daddy" ... but that sense of inadequacy is hard to get out of them.

Only the ones that are better men than me ... and I have met a few ... can fight, drink and fuck like a Marine. The majority get drunk and fuck and couldn't fight their way out of kindergarten, and swish their asses to get out of shit.

Maybe that's not the PC answer, but it's 20 years worth of observation. And obviously, I had no preconceived notions or I would not have dated them, nor married one. I'm just glad I missed out on the STD boat.

:shock:Today the whole US Military is a whorehouse that is filled with feminists and queers.America looses her military muscle every day.Soon she won't be as a superpower.

Dude, you're an asshat. You would rather all the straight people die for the freedoms of everyone? Fine, go enlist and stay enlisted. There have been many demonstrations by third parties, impartially done, which show that you are so full of shit. Gay men and women fight just as hard as the straight ones, and do just as well (gay women perhaps better, but meh).

As for the study, there are so many implications it's not funny. I just keep coming up with more as I think on it ... so I will stop thinking about it for now.

Dishonest. At the time they are fighting, no one knows anything other than they are straight or they wouldn't be there. I don't care if gays serve, but I I think it's fine just as it is because those gays SERVE FIRST. I don't want anyone around me that defines themselves by what they want to lick or stick their dicks into FIRST.

You keep your shit to yourself, and I do likewise. That's how it works. I find it no more appropriate for some hetero male to walk in and say "yeah, I had the wife spread eagle and was laying down the pipe," than I want to hear so fag talking about boffing Bobby up the butt.

When you come to work, you're on the Marine Corps time; which, is MY time, and your sexual antics aren't part of the training plan.

If can't run, swim, shoot, and hump a pack 25 miles you suck. If your interests are on who you want to stick the next night, you're no good to the team and you're no good to me.

The Marines go to far off exotic place, meet exciting new people and kill them. Anything beyond the ability to carry out that mission is irrelevant and a distraction.

I've heard their taking late bloomers.

With so few willing to fight for the country they have little choice. Found out half of what's out in the field now are way under trained. I'd be willing to fight, I'm just no good at taking orders from big pencil necks.
We knew this old navy guy that wanted to go back into battle. His thing was, "Hell send us old single fuckers over there. We ain't got much time left anyhow. Leave the young men home to raise families." He was a tough old fart. i think he made a good point.

He has a point. Well, except he was Navy. If he wasn't a Seabea or Naval aviator, odds are, he doesn't know what battle is.

If the idiot suits would let us old senior NCO's run shit, we wouldn't have any wars. We'd have kicked everyone's asses and there'd be no one left to fight.

Politics fuck up warfare. Senior NCO's are surprisingly devoid of politics and see in black and white when it comes to mission accomplishment. We get the job done and fuck what the media and/or civilians without clue one have to say.

I was in the Marine Corps from '95 to '99 and I could tell you about some loose WM's (Women Marines). But, I could also tell you about male Marines and Tijuana or Whisper Alley in Okinawa or the Phillipinnes or Thailand! I'd suspect that male Marines are a good sight worse than the female Marines. That is probably how the WMs got STDs in the first place. Many women in the Marine Corps are not attractive. Some are, but many many aren't (as a percentage compared with normal civilian populations). Now, imagine these poor girls never got any attention back in high school but not are being mobbed by men at a ratio of about 10 to 1, especially considering some are handsome Marines in great shape and fine lookin' uniforms? Its inevitable.

And just how would YOU know about Whisper Alley?:eusa_whistle:

With so few willing to fight for the country they have little choice. Found out half of what's out in the field now are way under trained. I'd be willing to fight, I'm just no good at taking orders from big pencil necks.
We knew this old navy guy that wanted to go back into battle. His thing was, "Hell send us old single fuckers over there. We ain't got much time left anyhow. Leave the young men home to raise families." He was a tough old fart. i think he made a good point.

My motto is, if they want to fight let them, gay, straight, male, female, or old (young is debatable). Hell, if someone with a disability (the real reason they won't take me) wants to fight, give them a gun and let them go at the enemy. It's our freedom the military is charged with protecting, not just the freedom of one or two groups, but the whole country.

Y'know, that's bullshit, civilian thinking. You haven't been deployed for 6 months on a ship where you have to remind the younger Marines at week 3 that yes, dude, she IS as ugly now as when we left 32nd Street.

I'm not sharing berthing (a makeup job name for sardine can) with some chump eyeing my ass when I go to the shower. I'll put his head through a locker.

What you fail to realize is that sexual tension isn't the only kind of tension. Just being there is stressful and tempers are short-fuze.

Especially in military combat units where unit cohesion is essential, you can't have a slacker, and you can't have an openly gay person. it destroys the cohesion. Marines are alpha males. They aren't risking their asses for a fag, no matter what accusation you want to make, nor how you want to spin it. And no one is going to trust a fag, and no one is going to bunk with a fag and no one is going to accept a fag in their fire team/squad/platoon.

Although, we DO tolerate fucking officers for some reason.:lol:

I went out with a marine years ago...he was better than 6' tall...never I say never go out with some dumb ass that will throw himself in front of your vehicle and laid down in the street as to make you make a choice to either run'em over or stop.. I don't care how good looking he is or how sweet he tries to come off as.

No sense of humor, huh?:lol:

Marines, I think, tend to be extreme personalities, because what mild mannered person would joing the Marine Corps?! I've done a lot of crazy shit in my life and have nearly killed myself in the process more than a few times. I would say that I'm described as crazy and extreme by my family and friends. I think its just the nature of invincible young men.

Heh ... you should appreciate this. when I first retired and started working with the undisciplined, lazy-ass civilian workforce, some dude said some gay shit and I told him I would have no problem driving a 6" screwdriver down through the top of his skull if he so much as touched me. This fucker runs off like a scalded bitch and rats to the foreman on me.

The foreman comes over and asks did I say this and through a supreme effort I kept a straight face and said yeas, and that goes for you too. He just walked away.

I get left alone now.:lol:

Forum List

Back