Study: Female Marine Recruits Lax on Sex

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
They're nearly twice as a likely to have a sexually transmitted disease and less inclined to use a condom. They've got a generally lax attitude toward mixing alcohol and sex and were barely out of high school and gunning to be Marines.

A recently published study raised some eyebrows when it found that's an apt description of women enlisting in the Corps.

More...

interesting read

how does it compare to the male rates i wonder...and why is it surprising this are not your average cosmic kittens...they are marines..they will fight, drink and fuck just like a marine...the lack of condoms is just stupidity by both sexes cause if she is getting an std ..he aint using a condom either

:shock:Today the whole US Military is a whorehouse that is filled with feminists and queers.America looses her military muscle every day.Soon she won't be as a superpower.

:shock:Today the whole US Military is a whorehouse that is filled with feminists and queers.America looses her military muscle every day.Soon she won't be as a superpower.

Dude, you're an asshat. You would rather all the straight people die for the freedoms of everyone? Fine, go enlist and stay enlisted. There have been many demonstrations by third parties, impartially done, which show that you are so full of shit. Gay men and women fight just as hard as the straight ones, and do just as well (gay women perhaps better, but meh).

As for the study, there are so many implications it's not funny. I just keep coming up with more as I think on it ... so I will stop thinking about it for now.

I shoulda joined the marines...
I've heard their taking late bloomers.

With so few willing to fight for the country they have little choice. Found out half of what's out in the field now are way under trained. I'd be willing to fight, I'm just no good at taking orders from big pencil necks.
We knew this old navy guy that wanted to go back into battle. His thing was, "Hell send us old single fuckers over there. We ain't got much time left anyhow. Leave the young men home to raise families." He was a tough old fart. i think he made a good point.

I was in the Marine Corps from '95 to '99 and I could tell you about some loose WM's (Women Marines). But, I could also tell you about male Marines and Tijuana or Whisper Alley in Okinawa or the Phillipinnes or Thailand! I'd suspect that male Marines are a good sight worse than the female Marines. That is probably how the WMs got STDs in the first place. Many women in the Marine Corps are not attractive. Some are, but many many aren't (as a percentage compared with normal civilian populations). Now, imagine these poor girls never got any attention back in high school but not are being mobbed by men at a ratio of about 10 to 1, especially considering some are handsome Marines in great shape and fine lookin' uniforms? Its inevitable.

I also knew of or heard about a lot of rapes. I wonder what the rate of rape victims among WMs is? I'd conservatively guess 25% - 30%.

I've heard their taking late bloomers.

With so few willing to fight for the country they have little choice. Found out half of what's out in the field now are way under trained. I'd be willing to fight, I'm just no good at taking orders from big pencil necks.
We knew this old navy guy that wanted to go back into battle. His thing was, "Hell send us old single fuckers over there. We ain't got much time left anyhow. Leave the young men home to raise families." He was a tough old fart. i think he made a good point.

My motto is, if they want to fight let them, gay, straight, male, female, or old (young is debatable). Hell, if someone with a disability (the real reason they won't take me) wants to fight, give them a gun and let them go at the enemy. It's our freedom the military is charged with protecting, not just the freedom of one or two groups, but the whole country.

marines seem to always be short
I went out with a marine years ago...he was better than 6' tall...never I say never go out with some dumb ass that will throw himself in front of your vehicle and laid down in the street as to make you make a choice to either run'em over or stop.. I don't care how good looking he is or how sweet he tries to come off as.

New Topics

Forum List

Back