students who couldn't wear usa flag tshirts are suing!

I'm not your friend Gaylord. The fact that you can't see wearing the flag on the Mexican holiday as offensive is actually funny to me.

This is America, not Mexico. How can wearing a shirt with an American flag on it, any day of the year in America, be offensive to anybody?

I'm not your friend Gaylord. The fact that you can't see wearing the flag on the Mexican holiday as offensive is actually funny to me.

First, Cinco de Mayo is not, repeat not, a Mexican holiday. Calling Cinco de Mayo a Mexican holiday is a bit like calling March 2nd an American holiday. (Since you are obviously lacking in a firm grounding in history I will point out that March 2nd is the day Texas declared independence from Mexico.)

Second, Cinco de Mayo was the first win in a long war that was ultimately won only with the help of the US Army. I think that makes the US flag at least as important to the celebration of Cinco de Mayo as the Mexican one.

Third, even if it is offensive, so what. People have a right to be offensive, if they didn't, someone would have killed you long ago. If my children were in school I would find it offensive that they were being forced to celebrate a holiday that is promoted with the sole intent of selling more beer to a minority group.

First, Cinco de Mayo is not, repeat not, a Mexican holiday. Calling Cinco de Mayo a Mexican holiday is a bit like calling March 2nd an American holiday. (Since you are obviously lacking in a firm grounding in history I will point out that March 2nd is the day Texas declared independence from Mexico.)

Second, Cinco de Mayo was the first win in a long war that was ultimately won only with the help of the US Army. I think that makes the US flag at least as important to the celebration of Cinco de Mayo as the Mexican one.

Third, even if it is offensive, so what. People have a right to be offensive, if they didn't, someone would have killed you long ago. If my children were in school I would find it offensive that they were being forced to celebrate a holiday that is promoted with the sole intent of selling more beer to a minority group.

But whites have suppressed browns so they deserve to be spat upon.:cuckoo:

BTW - The lawyer representing these kids was on FoxNews yesterday and as he explained it they are not asking for money because that is not a relief offered in a CON case, but that there could also be a civil case where the families ask for money. I don't know, but that's what he said.

It's not about wether it's offensive to white trash. I think they were sent home because it was offensive to the brown kids. What moron thinks Latin Americans are not celebrating cico de mayo?

It's not about wether it's offensive to white trash. I think they were sent home because it was offensive to the brown kids. What moron thinks Latin Americans are not celebrating cico de mayo?

ANd why is what offends brown kids more important then what offends white kids?

Oh and by the way, in THIS country, we have the right to offend people. If you don't like that move your dumb ass to Iran where they don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Again racist parents are of no concern here. The principle earned his/her check. Crying racist are funny as shit though.

Forum List

Back