students who couldn't wear usa flag tshirts are suing!

I will never understand this mentality other than that it's greed. If these parents have a problem with the principal then get him fired, many ways to do that. Don't bankrupt the school district!!

The school district has no money, the entire state is broke.

Well if the original ijit had checked the article, they aren't going for monetary damages, so that argument is moot.

I certainly would have, and schools have insurance to cover at least partly, such lawsuits.

GilroyDispatch.com | Families of Live Oak students sue school district over Cinco de Mayo incident

This is will be very interesting. hope the school and principal get smacked back into reality

I will never understand this mentality other than that it's greed. If these parents have a problem with the principal then get him fired, many ways to do that. Don't bankrupt the school district!!

Have you ever tried to get a public school official fired?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I have. And won.

Yeah I have. And won.

Well duh, if you send pictures of yourself having sex with a teacher to the school board , they have no choice but to fire him.

:lol:

Yeah I have. And won.

Well duh, if you send pictures of yourself having sex with a teacher to the school board , they have no choice but to fire him.

Actually I sent pics of you and the male teacher having homosexual sex. The school didn't think that a homosexual teacher and a parent trying to get a passing grade XXXXXXXX was a very good thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slamming family members don't go here. Bad enough y'all can't argue a topic and have to slam other people. It's expressly against the rules. -- Gunny

Yeah I have. And won.

Actually I sent pics of you and the male teacher having homosexual sex. The school didn't think that a homosexual teacher and a parent trying to get a passing grade XXXXXXX was a very good thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be sure to quote this rules violation. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...white trash isn't so bad....they know how to do things with Velveeta I never thought possible :)

I think that liquidy cheese in a glass jar is what the white trash is into now. Ironicly. it can be found in many "Mexican" dishes.

You mean.....molten velveeta? Velveetalava?

Oh....hmmm.....might be good with fritos

Conhog an MBA and a million bucks which I bet a pig busting mentally handicap kids doesn't make.

You speak crack minorities and poor peoples heads you tool. Did you get your ass kicked constantly in school. So your compensating being the bully cop.

You speak crack minorities and poor peoples heads you tool. Did you get your ass kicked constantly in school. So your compensating being the bully cop.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Ask yourself this. Is that school going to ask student who where Mexican Flags on the 4h of July to leave?

I highly doubt it.

What is the world coming to when you are not allowed to wear your flags colors because of a holiday celebrating Mexican heritage. Please.

It's both interesting and telling that the majority of the board's most vocal liberals are avoiding this thread like the plague. In fact, even the one that's bothered to participate has now made about a half dozen posts without actually offering an opinion.

True story :thup:

Forum List

Back